lover

belly's pov

i woke up at around 8am to conrad with his arms around me. i slowly get up trying to wake him. i get changed into denim shorts and a pink tank top. i make sure to put in my infinity necklace. "good morning isabelle." conrad says in a deep tired voice. i go back over to my bed and place a kiss on his head. he then softly grabs my cheeks and kisses me. "it's time to get up, come on con." i say while taking the blankets off of him. "it's too cold." he says while grabbing the blanket back from me. he's much stronger than me so he easily grabs it from my hands. he eventually falls back asleep so i leave the room and go downstairs.
    "good morning taylor!" i greet her happily. "good morning, you're awfully happy?" she replies confused but also wanting to know. i smiled and sat at the table next to her. i explained the whole thing. "no way. i was definitely team jelly but oh my god." she said.
   the stairs make a loud creaky noise and i see conrad. i go over and hug him. "someone is finally awake." i say. he puts my hair behind my ear and gives me a small smile. i go to the cabinet and take out two bowls. "you want some cereal?" i ask the blonde. "yea thanks" he replies. i bring the bowl to him and sit down. we talk for a while. "i gotta go help steven out with his car, i'll see you later." he says while giving me a kiss on the cheek. i grab my book from my room and head to the backyard. jeremiah was outside folding towels and i couldn't even look at him. nobody has talked to him since the first night, i don't know why he's even still here. i sit in a chair near the pool and begin to read. i feel someone standing next to me and i put my book down and see jeremiah. "can we talk?" he asks. "talk? talk about what? how you fucking cheated on me? i'm over it." i say in a rude tone.
"you're over it? did the past year mean absolutely nothing to you?"
"well obviously it meant nothing to you if you wanted to make out with a girl on vacation. so please go away. why are you even still here? nobody wants to talk to you."
  he didn't answer after i said that, he just left. i continued to read and tan. i decided to put some music on and 'back to december' by taylor swift came on and i began to think about conrad.
   the back door opened and i saw him. "hey isabelle." he said while grabbing my hand and picking me up. "aw why are you listening to sad songs?" he asks. "i'm not it just came on!!" i replied laughing. we looked at eachother for a moment and our eyes locked. just like that kiss on the beach 2 summers ago. the song ended and 'lover' began to play. his face lit up as he put one hand on my waist and the other in my hand and began to dance with me. he starts pulling out moves from the debutant ball and i am amazed. "you're so good at dancing." i say. "i learned from the best, my mom had been training me for that ball for years." he laughs. he then twirls me around and bring me back in, even closer. i wrap my arms around his neck and we sway back and forth.
    i hear the back door open and it's taylor and steven. "steven are you seeing this?" she whispers, still loud enough for me to hear. "i can hear you taylor!" i say loudly with my head still on his chest. i hear her phone snap a picture. "taylor stop!" i laugh. the next song plays and conrad and i go to sit down. "tonight we should go out to eat somewhere." taylor sits on my lounge chair. "yes! i cannot eat another bowl of ramen." i say laughing. "you do know i can cook, right?" conrad sits up and starts to play with my hair. "i know but i hate asking people to make me food, especially you." i smile. i hear steven and taylor laugh. we plan to go to a boho restaurant on the beach at 6:00pm. conrad and i then go to my room to settle down for a bit.
    "i'm so tired." i saw while falling into my bed. i lay there for a minute and conrad goes to my closet. he throws me his 'cousins rowing' t shirt that he let me keep and a pair of gray sweats. "you know me so well." i say as i put my comfy clothes on. the air conditioning is blasting so i quickly get under my blankets. conrad lays next to me and we fall asleep.