i still love you

sorry i've been inactive for so long i've been so busy with school. i hope you enjoy this chapter. it includes a bit of a spicy scene towards the end so if you're uncomfortable with that feel free to skip!

conrad's pov

we lay in my bed. i turn to my side to look at her. i begun to play with her dark brunette hair and she smiles. "belly?" i ask. "what?" she turns to look at me. "i still love you." the room goes silent, i don't know if i just fucked up or she's about to say she has mutual feelings. my heart starts to pound as i wait for her response. she brings her hand up to my head and runs her fingers through my hair. "i'll always love you conrad fisher." she whispered in my ear.
"conrad? you bus-" steven yelled as walking through my door. "holy shit." he said surprised. "i quickly got up. "we weren't doing anything steven, you perv." belly quickly humbled him. "jeez, why so defensive? because you don't want jere to know?" he replied. "shut up, i don't care what he thinks, he cheated on me so i can do whatever i want." she snapped. steven just shut the door and walked away.
"wanna go swim?" she asked me. "yea, i'll see you out there." i replied as she walked out of my room. she was quick to change as i heard her running down the stairs about two minutes later. i changed into my swim trunks and headed downstairs shortly after. i grabbed a towel and cannon balled into the cold pool. "jeez it's freezing! how are you in here!" i ran out. "it's not even that cold!" she splashed me while giggling. "i'm going inside-" i walked to the door then quickly turned around and jumped into the pool. we dunked each other a few times before i won and she got tired. we just floated around the pool and talked until the sunset. "i bet susannah is watching us right now." she said while wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a slight kiss on the cheek. i grabbed underneath her legs, her now on my lap underwater. her beautiful brunette hair slicked back from the water. i smiled and started to kiss her. she teased at first then gave in. "maybe let's go somewhere my mom can't see us." i winked and we went inside.

belly's pov

  i locked the door behind us because i already knew what was happening. conrad shut the curtains and put some music on. 'dress' by taylor swift came on. "you, mysterious conrad fisher, like taylor swift?" i ask excitedly. "who doesn't?" he replies laughing. he leans on the bed while i jump on top of him. i begin to make out with him making sure to kiss his neck. he goes crazy over that. "isabelle." he says in a stern voice. flipping onto his side. "i love when you call me that, no one else does." i reply. "that's because everyone else thinks you're still little belly, but i know you as big mature isabelle." my face turns bright red as he says that. i turn the other way, embarrassed. he scoots closer to my cold body and lays his hand on my bare waistline. i'm very ticklish so i flinch. he moves his hand up to my bikini top and being taking it off he looks at me for approval. me being unserious i giggle a bit. "not belly, isabelle." him saying that calmed me and he began to undo my top. 'dancing with our hands tied' by taylor swift begins to play.
    we start to kiss again and i kiss his neck again. he takes his shirt off and the moment gets a bit more intimate. 'and darling, you turned my bed into a sacred oasis'. i slowly slip my hand into his swim trunks. "oh god isabelle."