Chapter 18: Disbandment

Kenji:

"Hey, Kano how have you been?"

:Kano

"I'm fine brother, what about you?"

"I'm fine as well, have you eaten?"

"Not yet"

"You should or else you'll get weak"

"Yeah I will, you should too"

"I met your leader today"

"Mahiru-san?"

"Yes, she's very cool"

"I know right, maybe the coolest person I've encountered"

"What about me?"

"You're cool too"

"Take care okay, I may not be able to be there for you all the time, but be careful"

"It's okay brother, don't worry, Mahiru-san will help you and me, I devoted my life to her"

A week later

I don't have the guts to tell you the truth, I am afraid and lost, I walk out my appartment heading towards the hospital, I spend most of my time there after my shift.

And barely went to the hideout, I decided to go today, there might be a problem if I don't.

I entered the hideout and saw everyone already present there, there was a lot of people, I don't remember having this much people.

I saw Hasegawa and asked her who are they and what were they doing here, she hesitated.

"I don't know either, I had a match and I was out for 2 days, and when I came they were here, Kiko and Asura aren't here either"

"Yah, thank you so much for throwing this party Asyumi-san" one yelled, I glared and saw Asyumi enjoying, she was the one who caused all this troubles and problems happening.

"Announcement" I stated, Hasegawa looked confused "now!" I yelled not taking my eyes off her, I was pissed, "yes" she went and stood up.

"LISTEN UP!!!" Hasegawa yelled but she was ignored "line up everyone! We are starting the meeting" no one listened, Kano was beside us worried.

"Everyone shut up!!!!!" She yelled everyone did "can't you see our president has something to say!"

"Thankyou Kano, I can take it now"

"I have noticed you people don't have respect for who we are and why we are here, the fact that you people don't even belong here, makes me mad" one stood up with all guts.

"So? It's not like you were the one who paid for all this-" she was cut off when Kano loses it and kicked her "don't interrupt the President!"

"I want you all to get out before I make you!! And you Asyumi stay here I wanna have a chat with you" I said staring into her soul.

"NOW GET OUT!!!!"

"What are you doing? We gaved you the position of defence group and this is what we get in exchange?"

"It's not like I begged" she rolled her eyes.

"Yes you did! You literally did"

"I want you to leave and hand me the jacket!  You don't belong here, never come back or else you won't be able to walk again" I stated threatening her.

"Just because of the small party I throw" I knew wearing this jacket she was getting protection from other gangsters, she wasn't aware that disrespecting it would be worst.

After she left the hideout all pissed and almost crying, I told Hasegawa about the situation I was going through, I told her I want to disband the gang and leave for Yokohama.

She denied, "Why? I know it's hard but where will we go?"

"I'm taking Kano with me and others who wants  to join us, Kiko and Asura already have a life, and you do too, I don't wanna you to get in between all this hassle" I said looking down, I can't make eye contact with her.

"I'm sorry" I bow.

"I didn't thought it would led to this when we gaved you the title, I wish I was more around and helped in forming the gang, I'm the one who's sorry"

"I promise to call you when I find him, it was a pleasure to be your President, I won't disappoint you" I bow again.

This was the end of Kuroi Tenshi, we collected the Jacket, some people were sad and some people were giving me crocodile tears, I was sick of it,

"What should we do with these jackets?" Kano asked, she was helping me keeping the jackets inside the boxes.

"Hmmm, take the logo and the position off and gaved them out for donations to charity" I said looking at 5 boxes with jackets.

"Okay" kano nodded

"You can keep yours, I'm keeping mine and I told the founding members to keep theirs as well, as a momentum" am I making a big mistake, the founding members looked upset and disappointed, I remember the first time they gaved me this position.

"Don't feel too bad, people were just taking advantage" she noticed "but I'm gonna stick to your side, and be your partner" she sounded excited.

"We still have one more thing to do" I said smiling, she waited excitedly "we're gonna release your brother" she was happy but scared if we fail.

"We might need some help"

"A fight? With Sake Squad? Why not sounds fun" Mikey said with a smile looking at the coud showing his back to us

"We thought you might say that, but are you sure?"

"Why not?" Baji said and put his arm around my neck "we'll help you Mahiru, you're a part of Toman now" he smiled.

"Yeah sorry about your gang. We heard what happened" Chifuyu stated.

"It's okay it happens"

"Who's your friend? She's cute" Hiro said looking at Kano, she was embarrassed "do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Don't get too close Hiro, she's a fighter" I said warning him, Hiro was a new member, he was strong and got very close to toman especially Baji and Mikey.

"Oops" he chuckled making his distance, I got out from Baji's grip and went to Kano, I walked away "just wait I'll go invite some more people"

"Let's declare a war"