Chapter 12: The Final Fight

The fight was going on for about 15 minutes, the memeber of Kuroi Tenshi were standing up for their actions and for the revenge.

"President, we'll cover you get Akemi" said one of them.

"No, I'll fight here with you"

"No you can't! Hasegawa Kiko and Asura are still in that building, GO!" Mahiru listened and followed her inside, she knocked out the people infront of her.

Whenever some Maruhanabachi member tried to hit her, her members wouldn't let them.

When Mahiru reached the inside, she saw Hasegawa was unconscious so was other's, she look around but saw no one.

"AKEMI!! quit hiding and come face me" she saw a figure, it was Katsumi, "ahh. You think you're worth for fighting Akemi-san" she stated and walk towards her.

"Do you wanna get beaten up like last time?" Mahiru stated which made her pissed.

She throw a punch but she blocked it and hit her on the abdomen, she cough out spit and fell on the ground "I don't have time for you games! Where's Akemi -" she felt a sharp pain, someone had hit her on the head with a pipe.

She fell unconscious seeing it was Akemi.

After few minutes

Mahiru woke up with blood streaming from her head, she was injured, she saw Hasegawa and other's had woken up.

"Mahiru!" Hasegawa yelled

"Are you okay Hasegawa?" She asked in a low tone.

"I'm fine President"

"Please let us go!" Kiko yelled crying, hearing this Mahiru got pissed

"Shut your yap Yamaguchi! Crying infront of these bitches ain't gonna make us win" Mahiru tried to got up.

"President" Kiko whispered knowing how foolish she sounded.

"Akemi! I tried to help you when your sister died!" Mahiru stated, Akemi got pissed hearing about her sister.

"You didn't even let me tell you what she happened!" She stood up weak and tired

"Shut up!! It's your fault" she repeated this several times getting more angrier.

"I don't wanna hurt you, Akemi, we used to be friends"

"We're not friends!!" She yelled throwing punches at her, Mahiru didn't fought back but took her punches.

"President, fight back!"

"No” Akemi's eyes got widen "I hate you!" She didn't stopped and kicked her.

"Your sister didn't want you to do this" Akemi 's anger grew like a wild fire, she took out a knife.

Katsumi yelled "Akemi!! Don't do this!"

"It's revenge for my sister" she spoke
And ran, Katsumi couldn't stopped her, she had already stabbed Mahiru, she cough out blood realising.

"Why are you not fighting back!" Suddenly Mahiru hugged her, she touched the knife then her hands.

"I promise your sister I won't hurt you, or let anything happen to you, even if it kills me" Akemi's eyes met Mahiru's, her face was fill with blood but she smiled.

"Mahiru?".

"Your sister didn't want you to go on the path she took, she did all those things for you, she loved you so much she didn't even told you she was in a gang" Mahiru cough out blood.

"MAHIRU!!" Hasegawa yelled.

"Hasegawa-san please take care of Kuroi Tenshi members, I'm counting on you" she smiled at her.

"Mahiru?" Suddenly Akemi's mind gaved her flashback of the time she spend with her, those happy moments and those laughter they shared which was hidden.

"I'm so sorry" the dark impulsive lifted from her "it's okay, atleast I can see your sister now" she chuckled.

Akemi started crying, she tried to help but it was too late, she was losing a lot of blood and her consciousness.

Katsumi suddenly ran out of the building because she didn't want to get involved, she passed few members on the way.

"What happened?" She didn't replied and kept running.

The Kuroi Tenshi members got inside, seeing the mess they Immediately called the ambulance but her breath had already stopped.

"Mahiru, Mahiru" I woke up, seeing the white sky I thought it was ceiling, there was wind coming from somewhere.

"Where am I? Am I hallucinating?" There was a field of white roses, my favourite colour of roses, I was confused where was I and where am I supposed to be.

"Mahiru" a voice that was calling me. I got up and look around not until I saw a dark figure lurking at me.
He got closer, staring down at me I look up.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Mahiru" some called, a different voice  I turned, my eyes got widen, how? Why? Why is he here?

"Shinichiro-san"  he smiled and approach me and hugged me, why the sudden hug,

"What's wrong?" He didn't said anything as his eyes went behind me, I turned seeing Haruki, smiling dead.

"Dad?" He opened his arms, I hesitated but he moved closer and hugged me, he pat my head and I started crying.

"Don't cry Mahiru" he spoke.

"B-But you left" should I be sad? He would scream at me for no reason and raise his hand at me, but being sad was a whole different reason, he was still kind and helped me when I was in trouble.

"Im sorry, you must have been troubled for many years because of us, I'm sorry for everything" he said hugging me, I wiped my tears breaking that hug.

Shinichiro was watching us quietly, I turned at him "what is this place?" I asked, their expression turn into worried.

"You don't know but soon you will"  I saw a trail of blood from my stomach, I touched it "how did I get here?" I remembered getting stabbed

"Am I dead? If I am then Shinichiro-kun, are you-?" He cut me off "it's time to go"  I was confused "I'm counting on you, take care of Mikey for me" he stated, he looked very sad, I saw a lady far away, she was smiling at me with the happiest smile.

"Mahiru-chan, thank you" both of them said and my vision turn black, the demon I saw was standing infront of me, he cupped my face, I was terrified but I couldn't move "you're mine now" he spoke.