Sisters of Hell (SMUT WARNING)

"you've got to be out of your God damn mind! you want my sisters help? Alexios the woman could be halfway around the world-" Alice spit her words out, her voice shouting with anger. then Alexios cut her off before she could disrespect him even more. L stepped back once he heard Alice's voice rise, a smirk forming on his old face as he vanished into the realm of time where he could see them but they wouldn't see him.

(Below is Alice the Phoenix)

    "If I were you I'd hold that tongue of yours little bird

"If I were you I'd hold that tongue of yours little bird.. there will be no need of worrying about this matter. Let me be the one to worry about whether your sister is good of help or not. I'll have Ryker fetch her for me.." the king shifted in his throne comfortably, his gaze falling on Ryker.

   "Seems I don't have a choice." Ryker muttered before exiting the throne room to get some sleep in his chambers. "I'll see you guys in the morning I need some rest first."

~~~~~~
~Somewhere over the western sea's~

~~~~~~~Somewhere over the western sea's~

"I know it's been a few days. We should be there shortly vaegor." the beast growled; its mighty wings beat against the strong gusts from the ocean's storms ahead. the dragon that Kaina was riding was nearly as big as a mountain. its scales were black as night his eyes were so dark that only a tint of red could be seen. the dragon was so dark that it blended in with nightfall. it was like shadow in the sky, like a cloud rolling in the sky. Kaina shifted in the saddle upon vaegor's back. she held onto the saddle and sighed. closing her eyes, she let the salt winds enter her nose as she exhaled, she smiled softly. she'd been traveling the world for a bit now. it had been nearly twenty years since she had any type of physical interaction with anyone, whether it be a fight, sex, training. she had been traveling the world for the past twenty years living off the land's riches and animals, natural resources. right now, she was heading to the western mountains where she would rest with her dragon vaegor. she was growing old, even though her outside body was still young and fresh looking. beautiful some would say. others called her a curse. Afterall being the ex-wife of lucifer Morning star wasn't much of a tittle. she had control over half of Hell's Angels. or demons most called them. but really, they were fallen angels.