•Part forty five

Fred stayed there, comforting the upset girl in his arms until his brother and a few of his friends came back to their dorm room.

"Oh, hey." George Weasley said.

"Hey, Aria, I haven't seen you around for a while." Lee Jordan said. "How are you, and what are you doing here?"

"That's rude, Lee." Kenneth Towler spoke.

"No, it's not, it was a question!" Lee said with a rather loud voice, scoffing as well.

"I'm okay, thank you, Lee." You said. "I'm only here because I wanted to talk to Fred, I was just about the leave."

"Oh, are you?" Fred asked you.

"Yeah." You told him. "I left without telling anyone, I should probably get back now."

"Okay." Fred said. "Come in, I'll walk you back to your dorm."

"You don't have to." You said to the boy.

"I know." Fred said, smiling at you.

George, Lee, and Kenneth all looked at one another, the exact same look on all three of their faces. You saw Fred roll his eyes but didn't see what the other three boys were doing, which was probably for the best.

Fred stood up from the bed, holding your hand and helping you up. You said your goodbyes to the three boys in the dorm and then left with Fred, hand in hand.

"What lesson do you have now?" Fred asked you as you walked down the hallway.

"Nothing. I'm not doing any lessons today, I don't want to." You said. "Blaise is in every one of my lessons and is getting notes for me, and I haven't gone for a while, so why start now?"

"It's important that you go to your lessons, Aria, you know that." Fred said.

"You're a fine one to talk, are you not meant to be in a lesson right now?" You asked him.

"Free period." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine, I'll let you off, then." You scoffed.

"We never talked about our second date earlier, did we?" Fred asked and you shook your head side to side.

"No, we did not." You said to him.

"I'll pick you up at seven?" He suggested and you let out a laugh, thinking he was only joking but he was being deadly serious.

"Oh, you aren't joking." You realised.

"No, I'm not joking. Make sure you're ready by seven, and I'll meet you at your dorm at seven o'clock." Fred told you. "You do owe me a date, don't you remember?"

"Yeah, I do remember." You groaned. "Can we take a rain check for this one?"

"Not a chance." Fred said. "You already skipped out on our date the other day, now you have to go on this date tonight. It will be our second official date, come on!"

"Fine, fine!" You gave in to him.

"You never know, you could have the best time or your life." The boy winked at you.

"We'll have to see later on, won't we?" You said to him.

"Oh, yes we will." Fred said with a smirk on his lips.

At this point, you and Fred had reached your dorm room and were standing outside of it. You looked up at the boy and he just looked back down at you, waiting for you to say something, say anything.

"I'm not doing anything right now, and you aren't, either." You stated.

"You're right, I'm not." Fred nodded at you.

"No one is in my dorm." You said. "They're all in lessons. I'll be all alone in there, and I don't think I want to be alone right now."

"What are you saying, Pucey?" He asked and you didn't say another word yet again.

You smiled up at him and reached for the door handle, opening the door of your dorm room. You walked inside and left the door wide open, Fred still standing outside and leaning against the doorframe.

He was looking at you inside of the dorm from outside of it, still patiently waiting for you to say something to him.

"Well?" You questioned the boy. "Are you coming in, or not?"

A smile creeped up on Fred's face as he stood up dead straight, walking into your dorm room and closing the door behind himself. He looked around for a moment or two as you sat back down on your bed.

"It's messy, sorry." You apologised. "I was not expecting anybody today, so I didn't really have the time to tidy up for you."

"Clearly." Fred said under his breath, his eyes looking around your very messy floor.

"I'm not quite sure what to say to that, Fred Weasley." You said with a small laugh.

"I'm just fucking around, you don't have to say anything to that, Aria Pucey." Fred said to you, laughing as he spoke. "Why are we using our full names?"

"I don't know. Why are we using our full names, Fred Weasley?" You asked him, a giggle hiding behind your words.

"Because it sounds good." Fred spoke.

"It does, indeed." You said. "Come on, sit down with me, Freddie."

"Oh, gosh." Fred said as he sat down next to you on your bed. "That sounds so good coming out of your mouth."

"What? Freddie?" You asked the boy.

"Yes." Fred nodded his head at you.

"Okay." You said. "Tell me a bit more about this date later tonight, Freddie."

"No, I won't do that." He said. "Sorry, love, but it looks like you'll just have to wait a few hours to find out what I have planned for us."

"Just a little hint?" You eagerly asked.

"What day is it today?" Fred asked you.

"I think it's Thursday." You said to him.

"It's actually Wednesday, but what date is it today?" He rephrased his question for you.

"The 31st of October." You said.

Fred waited a moment for you to realise what day it was today, and that was when it clicked.

"Oh, it's Halloween!" You exclaimed.

"There you go, it's Halloween!" Fred said, a laugh leaving his lips. "It isn't so much a date as it is us just hanging out together."

"What do you mean?" You asked him.

Word Count : 1027