•Part fifteen

CW : foreplay

Neither you or Dean said a word, but before you knew it, you were sat on top of the chest of drawers with your legs spread open. He was stood in between your legs, his hands on your upper thighs and his lips on yours.

Dean's tongue was in your mouth and you were kissing so passionately on the top of your drawers.

"I missed you so much." Dean said.

"Oh, I've missed you, too." You spoke.

His lips moved down from yours and right to your neck, placing kisses all around your neck and even sucking it, leaving small love bites all over. You moaned as he sucked on your major sweet spot, your collarbones.

"That feels so nice." You moaned to him.

"What would feel nicer? My mouth on your neck, my tongue on your clit, or my fingers inside of you?" Dean asked you.

You felt yourself grow even wetter as soon as he asked you that question. You didn't just want his lips on your neck, you wanted something more than that, but not actual sex with him.

"Surprise me." You whispered in his ear.

Dean smirked against your skin and you let out a giggle at the funny feeling. His hands moved from your upper thighs to the button and zipper of your jeans, unbuttoning them and undoing the zipper.

You lifted your hips and he tugged your jeans down your legs, pulling them only to the middle of your thighs. You were sat on the chest of drawers with your jeans half way down your legs and the thong you were wearing, as well as your shirt.

"I forget how nice your body is." Dean said.

"I'll take a picture for you, that way you'll never forget." You said with a smirk. 

Dean smashed his lips back against yours and you immediately kissed him back. Your tongue went straight back into his mouth and he bit down on your bottom lip, making you mean and giving him more access.

As you two were kissing, his fingers trailed along your bikini line and to your pulsing pussy. You were already wet, but his fingers being so dangerously close to you, made you somehow even wetter.

His fingers moved even closer to your pussy and he moved your thong to the side, giving him an easier access. His lips not moving away from yours, Dean found your clit surprisingly quickly and you let out a moan.

"Dean..." you moaned against his lips.

His thumb started to move in circular motions around your clit, making your entire body feel sensational.

"Say my name again." Dean demanded you.

"Oh, Dean." You moaned loudly. "Fuck."

Dean opened his mouth to say something but he was stopped by a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?" Blaise shouted from the other side of your dorm door.

"No!" You yelled. "Uh- give me a minute!"

Dean pulled his fingers away from you and he took a step back, turning and looking at the closed dorm door. You jumped off of the chest of drawers and pulled your jeans up.

"Is he kidding?" Dean whispered to you.

"Be quiet!" You said to Dean quietly.

You done them up again and made sure you looked presentable before thinking about opening that door. You grabbed Dean by the hand and pulled him with you, the two of you stepping over to the door.

You pushed him to the side of the door so no one could see him when the door gets opened. As soon as he was out of display, you opened the door and saw Blaise there.

"Hey." Blaise said. "Are you okay? You look kind of out of breath."

"Yeah, I'm fine, Blaise." You told him. "Do you need something?"

"Have you seen Pansy?" Blaise asked you.

"Um, I think she was with Theo and Draco that last I saw her but I don't know where they went." You truthfully told him.

"Oh, okay, thanks." Blaise said. "Also... why is there a bunch of stuff on the floor?"

Blaise looked into your room and at the chest of drawers, so did you. You sighed when you saw everything that was once on top of the drawers, and they were now all on the floor.

Blaise chuckled and then you turned your head back around to look at him.

"It's a long story-" you were cut off.

"Getting fucked, are we?" Blaise asked you.

"What- No!" You exclaimed.

"Oh? Who's being the door?" He asked you and started to laugh when you began to break out. 

"No one! Get out, Blaise!" You shouted and his laughter grew even harder.

"Okay, okay!" He exclaimed. "Make sure you put a sock on the door next-"

Blaise was cut off by his own laughter, which also made you laugh and you could hear Dean holding in his laughter behind the door. You pushed Dean away from the door and he walked away, still laughing.

Containing your laughter quickly, you shut the door and turned to look at Dean. He was laughing at you, which made you begin to laugh again and the two of you just stood there laughing together and at each other.

"It's getting late, I should probably go back to my dorm." Dean said to you.

"Yeah, that sounds good." You said to him.

"Happy birthday, Aria." Dean said, giving you a smile after he spoke.

"Thank you, Dean." You said, giving him a similar smile.

He took a step closer to you, bent down and kissed you softly on your red cheeks. Dean winked at you and the he left your dorm room, shutting the door behind himself.

You smiled to yourself and walked over to your bed, falling back and landing down on it. You sighed, making yourself comfortable on your bed and getting ready to sleep.

You didn't brother changing into pyjamas or taking your makeup off, you were way too exhausted for that. As you were already very tried and really drunk, it didn't take you long to drift into a deep sleep.

Word Count : 1021