•Part one

September 1st, 1991

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." A boy said and he shook your hand to greet you.

"The same for you." You nervously spoke.

"Are you nervous?" He asked you and you nodded your head. "It'll be fine, what house are you hoping to get?"

"Slytherin, just like my big brothers." You said, a small smile forming on your lips.

"Oh. Who is your brother? Maybe I've heard of him." The boy said.

"I have a lot. Adrian, Andrew and Aaron, we're the Pucey Family." You told him. "I have another brother but you won't know him."

"I have heard of you! I'm Malfoy, so I know a bit about Slytherins." He said. "My names Draco."

"Hi, Draco. I'm Aria." You said.

"Do you want to come meet my friends, Aria?" Draco asked you.

"Yeah!" You exclaimed.

Draco took you to a group of boys stood in a corner waiting for their names to be called to step up to the hat. He introduced y you to his many friends, four to be precise.

Theodore Nott, Matthew Riddle, Blaise Zabini, and Pansy Parkinson.

•••

September 1st, 1995

"Draco!" You exclaimed and ran over to your best friend, jumping into his open arms. "Oh my god, I missed you so much!"

"I missed you, too, little lady." Draco said and you nestled you head into his neck. "I can't believe you! Leaving me all alone with everyone for the entire holiday!"

"I'm sorry, but I was living my best life in Australia!" You laughed and broke away from the hug with your best friends.

"Ari, we're gonna go." Your eldest brother said with a tap on your shoulder.

"You gonna be okay?" Your second eldest brother asked you and you turned around.

"Yeah, I've got my guy." You smiled at your three older brothers.

"Good, we'll see you later." Your youngest older brother spoke to you.

Your eldest brother, Adrian Pucey, was in his final year of Hogwarts and he was the only one in your family in seventh year, which was strange because you had a huge family. You then had three more brothers and two were twins, eleven months younger than Adrian and in the same year in school, their sixth year.

Andrew and Aaron are the twins and they are both in their sixth year. Being eleven months younger than Adrian, they happen to be ten months older than you.

You had one other brother, Alfie, but he did not attend Hogwarts as he didn't get invited to. He was the weakest link, the outsider in the family, but you loved him so much. If it wasn't for school and his job, you would see him a lot more often, but you sadly don't.

You were the only girl in your family. Your mother left your father all alone a few years after you were born, which made you forget everything about her. Your father loved all four of his kids and he did everything in his power to protect you at all times.

"She's got me, she'll be good." Draco said and he put his arm over your shoulder.

"Watch those hands, Malfoy." Aaron said.

"Don't worry, Aaron, I am." Draco spoke.

"We'll see you later, Ari, have a good ride over there." Andrew said to you.

"Keep her safe, Draco, I mean it." Adrian said, giving Draco a death stare.

"I will." Draco said to your oldest brother.

The three of them walked away to join their own friends, leaving you and Draco alone at the entrance of the train station. You had yet to go to platform 9 3/4 to meet the rest of your friends, so you went to do that.

Draco and you caught up on your way down to the platform. He told you all about his summer holiday and what he got up to, and you told him all about your time in Australia with the rest of your family.

You two finally reached platform nine and you ran into the wall first, Draco following quickly behind you. You were waiting with him on a bench for your friends, still talking away to each other.

"Who's that?" You asked him, pointing over at someone subtly. "Over there, you see her?"

You pointed at a girl who looked your age, she was stood with Harry Potter and his few friends. She looked really pretty and the sun was shining on her in all the right places.

"Woah, she's gorgeous!" Draco said a little bit too loudly. "Shit, did she hear that?"

"Fuck, I think she did." You said, hiding your laughter behind your hand.

The girl had stopped taking to the golden trio and was walking over to you and Draco, that's when your eyes widened.

"Wait..." you whispered.

"Gorgeous, huh?" She raised an eyebrow and subtly winked at Draco.

"Yeah." He nervously chuckled.

"Draco, let's go." You whispered to him and turned your head away from the girl.

"You can, I wanna stay." He said, not taking his eyes off of the girl stood in front of him.

"I'm going." You said and went to stand up from the bench you were sat on with him.

Just as you stood up, the girl pushed you back down on the bench and made you look at her. She had a smirk on her face as you looked up at her, anger filling your head.

"Hey, Ari." She said. "It's good to see you."

"Likewise." You said to her.

"You two know each other?" Draco asked.

"Oh, me and Ari? We go way back." The girl said and she smiled suspiciously at you.

"Look, Grace, can you just let me leave? I'm not doing anything to you?" You asked her.

"Haha, no." She laughed. "After what you did to me, why should I?"

"Is there a problem?" A voice asked from behind her and you looked at who it was. "I asked you a question."

There was a boy stood behind her and she wasn't facing him, only you were. You recognised that face anywhere and went to open your mouth, but he bought a finger up to his lips, telling you to be quiet.

"Yeah, there is." You said. "I don't know this girl and she's really scaring me."

"Okay." The man said and he turned to look at you. "Come with me."

"Looks like I have no choice." You said with a shrug of your shoulders and stood up from the bench.

You stepped past the girl, shoving against her shoulder and standing next to the man who saved you. You linked arms with him and he walked you away from the girl and Draco.

"Thank you, Theo." You laughed when you were far away enough.

Word Count : 1131