Tom Riddle ~ Work

Slight NSFW

Work - Iggy Azalea

𝐓𝐖: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬, 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐞𝐭/𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡.

"Y/n, we need to leave. You're done for the night." Tom demanded as he held my arm.

I shook my head. My head was hazy and my vision was spinning. I felt my drink splash onto my hand but I didn't care.

"Now." He sternly said as he grabbed onto both of my arms and held me still.

I stopped, and suddenly everything came back to me. "I haven't been able to do anything for myself." I whimpered.

"You're sixteen in the middle of Miami. We need to go back to Hogwarts. Away from all this..." He winced in disgust. "Drugs and muggle shit."

I was back in my hazy mindset as I wrapped my arms around the back of Tom's neck and kissed him. He pulled away but connected our foreheads together. He groaned in disappointment then his facial features changed into confusion.

"Where'd you get the shoes?"

I giggled. "Head over heels." I said, causing Tom to slap a hand over his face in frustration.

I brought his lips back to mine and laced my hands through his hair. Even though the music drowned everything out I felt the vibrations of his groan trail through my body. His hands trailed down to my lower back then to my ass. He gently squeezed. He stopped quickly and pulled away. "We are going home now! You are not in the right mindset!" He angrily admitted.

"All I've done is work! Why can't I let loose for a bit?" I asked. Tears sprang to my eyes.

"You've been letting loose for two weeks straight now!" He said as he made quotes with his fingers. He breathed in then exhaled and grabbed both my hands.

At this moment everything disappeared.

"Please, y/n. I don't beg often unless it's something I care about. I care about you, so can we please just go home? I will be by your side every moment. I'll help you through this."

I swallowed harshly then nodded. We started to walk out of the club but I stopped, irritated.

"Louboutins are uncomfortable." I groaned as I took them off and handed them to Tom.

"I'll buy you different shoes, yeah?"

I nodded and knew that Tom would keep me safe.