Tom Riddle ~ The End of the World

SFW

The End of the World - Skeeter Davis

You ran outside of Tom's dorm into the pouring rain. Your tears mixing with the drops of rain falling onto your already soaked face.

You sat on the curb as you cried. Your crying stopped once you felt an arm wrap around and and a stiff, strong body fall into you.

Toms' body smelt of strong cologne and nature. "I'm not safe for you." He said as he kissed the top of your head. "It's not the end of the world." He continued.

"It ended when you said goodbye." You whimpered.

"I haven't said goodbye yet, my love." He then took your hands and led you to the middle of the road.

You tried to hide the smile that was growing on your face.

Everytime it rained you and Tom would dance in the rain, slowly, and calmly.

You laid your head on his chest as you let the tears fall as your brain replayed all of the memories you and Tom made.

"Why does my heart go on beating?" You asked.

"What do you mean?"

"It's the end of the world." You answered.

You felt like you were in shock. You were so deeply in love with Tom.

"I love you. I'll forever love you. But I'm a terrible person. When." He paused. "If I fix myself... I will run back to you." He said as he cupped my face.

He wiped away the tears mixed with fresh rain water before he gently kissed you.

"For now. But not forever. This is goodbye." He said.

You closed your eyes as you felt your chin tremble. When you opened them you were laying in Tom's bed in his dorm.

You looked around frantically.

"Bad dream again?" Tom asked as he set his book down.

You nodded before laying down on his chest.

~Authors note
This song scares the living shit out of me, I have no clue why LMAO