shooting star | F

Nat x fem!reader

Warnings: mentions of rape, unplanned/unwanted pregnancy (at first)

- i hate my writing in this sm!!
————————
readers pov:
No, no, no. This can't be true. This can't be happening.

My thoughts were running wild while I held the positive pregnancy test with shaking hands.

What was I supposed to do?
I didn't know if I should keep it.

I'm 25 so I wasn't too young but I wasn't planning on getting pregnant or starting a family.

I don't even have a partner. Neither do I know who the father is.

I sighed laying the pregnancy test down on the counter while rubbing my forehead with my hands.

Tears started running down my face as I silently started to cry. I was an avenger, what use would I have if I was pregnant?

————————

I was laying on my bed in a fetal position thinking wether I should keep this child.

I was listing all the things that were speaking for and against this pregnancy so I didn't notice the door opening and Nat entering my room.

"Y/n/n?"

I blinked a few times before looking up to see Natasha standing in front of me with a worried look on her face.

"Have you been crying?" she asked softly kneeing in front of the bed facing me.

I nodded. Usually, I would lie saying I didn't but with Nat it was different she was the only one I'd ever let my guards down in front of.

"Do you want to talk about it, dorogaya?" she whispered stroking my cheek. "I don't know" I choked slightly my throat being dry because of the crying.

"Can you lay with me?" I asked quietly as she smiled sadly at me and nodded.

She made her way around the bed before I felt the bed dip beside me. I turned around immediately and cuddled into her open opens.

"I want to keep it but not if im doing this alone" I mumbled as I tasted the salty water that was still rolling down my cheeks.

"What are you talking about, love? Also whatever it is you won't be alone, I'm with you, always" she commented softly while stroking through my hair.

"I'm pregnant" I exhaled shakily.

"What?" Natasha blurted out in surprise.

"I-I'm pregnant" I repeated a little louder this time. I felt Natasha's grip on me losen a little.

"Who's the father?" She asked slightly coldly making me frown. Why was she acting like this? I thought she'd fully support me.

"Uh... I don't know..." I admitted. "What do you mean? I would've never thought you'd sleep with several people I- I mean i thought we'd- I- I thought this, us, was more than just a friendship" she stated irritated and sadly.

"N-no, Natasha it wasn't like this. I'm not even into men" I answered making her look even more confused. "Then what happened?" she whispered begging me silently to tell her the truth.

"Do you remember the solo mission that I went on a while ago?" I asked to which she nodded.

"Well my mission was to get information from a criminal. He owns a strip club so that's where I went to b-but everything went out of control and they found out I was undercover and... and they locked me in a room a-and they touched me Tasha" I whispered-choked while tears welled up again.