birthday surprise | F

A/N:
haven't updated for a few weeks due to my mental health. however, my birthday was yesterday and this has been in my drafts for god knows how long.
enjoy <3

———————

Nat x fem!eader

———————

Y/n pov:
I woke up feeling Nat prepping small kisses over my face making me giggle slightly. I slowly opened my eyes to see those beautiful green orbs staring down at me.

I mirrored her forming smile while I sneaked my hands behind her neck and played with the baby hair on the back of her neck. I looked at her lovingly when my eyes betrayed me and fell down to her lips.

She smirked doing the same and started to lean in. As our lips met I closed my eyes smiling into the kiss, loving the feeling of our mouths melting together.

We only pulled away when our lungs started to burn. "Morning" I breathed out. "Morning, my love" she chuckled while laying down on me with her head on my chest.

"I made breakfast for you" she whispered while fiddling with my shirt. I smiled which turned into a confused frown because Nat would usually never step into the kitchen herself. I mean I guess it's definitely better like this as I don't want our kitchen to be burned down.

"You made breakfast?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I hear her gasp with a fake hurt undertone and she said "Can't I just make my beautiful girlfriend a simple breakfast?" I blushed giggling and slapped her arm but then nodded eventually which made her slap me slightly this time chuckling.

"No but for real, why did you make breakfast? I mean I got no problem with that but you normally don't dare to step into the kitchen so-" she cut me off with saying "No way" and she sat up straddling my torso while I still laid on my back.

"There's no way you forgot what day today is" she spoke in disbelief. Confusion took over as I tried to think of what date it was. Nothing.

"Oh my god, did someone hit you on the head??" She asked rhetorically.

"It's your birthday" she stated smiling down at me. My eyes went wide and I brought my hand to my forehead. It was April the 5th, how could I forget?  "Oh my god, it really is" I said slowly realizing I forgot my own fucking birthday.

Eventually we both became a fit of laugher and Natasha let herself fall down on me again making me grunt but wrap my arms right around her waist.

"Come on, I'm starving" she whines trying to get up. I chuckle unwrapping my arms from her and getting up myself.

We made our way downstairs when I smelled the delicious smell of pancakes. I heard my stomach grumble so i sped up my pace.

"Oh my- Natasha those look amazing". She had laid the pancakes down in a heart shaped form and put strawberries and raspberries all over the plate. Next to it a little birthday card.

"I'm glad you like it" she whispered while wrapping her arms around me from behind making me shiver. "Now, let's eat" she declared and i nodded in agreement.

The pancakes were heaven. I'm still not sure how she did it because Natasha could literally burn water but whatever.

———————

It was now almost 6pm and it had been one of the best days in my life. Natasha had planned so many things and I loved all of them. For example, we went to eat in the restaurant where we had our first date and where she had asked me to be her girlfriend.

All in all it was a wonderful day, mostly because I got to spend the whole day with Natasha but she doesn't have to know that ;)

Anyways, I thought the only thing we had left to do was to cuddle on the sofa and watch some random tv show but no. She said she had one more surprise for me which is why I'm sitting on our bed right now.

While I'm sitting here Nat is in the bathroom doing god knows what. "Close your eyes!" I heard her from the other side of the door so I did. "Are your eyes closed??" She asked. "Yes!" I yelled back giggling excitedly.

I heard the door open but let my eyes closed.

"Okay, open your eyes"

I opened my eyes and i swear to you i died dead and went to fucking heaven. My jaw dropped to the floor and my eyes almost fell out of my head. I was probably drooling too.

There she was standing in a damn gorgeous red lingerie set. It was a beautiful lace matching set. And fuck, did she look sexy in it. Her body always looked good but in this set oh lord have mercy, it hugged her curves in all the right places.

I felt heat rushing down my core immediately as my eyes were still roaming her body. "Fuck"

"That's the plan"

With that I snapped out of my trance and blinked a few times "You're gonna catch flies, love" she chuckled making her way over to me. Natasha put her finger under my chin making me close my mouth and swallow dryly.

I was looking into her eyes trying to control my own not to stare at her breasts too much as they were not exactly covered by what she was wearing.

"You like it?" She asked in a low voice smirking, knowing the effect that she had on me.

"Y-yes, I love it. You look incredibly gorgeous" I stuttered flushed to which she giggled. She straddled my lap and let her arms hang loosely around my shoulder while staring into my eyes.

Her eyes flickered to my lips so I leaned in for her to do the same and soon our lips met. The kiss was passionately but also hungry and a little rough. Her hands went down my back under my shirt as she unclasped my bra making me gasp slightly at her cold finger tips on my skin.

Of course she used this opportunity to push her tongue into my mouth meeting mine. I moaned at the feeling wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her impossibly closer to me. She moaned at the feeling of our hot bodies touching at multiple places as her hands wandered to my shoulders and pressed them down making me fall down onto the mattress.

"Relax, my love. I'm gonna take care of you, baby" she whispered while hovering over me, then brought her lips down to mine again.

What a shame that the beautiful set ended up on the floor that night.

———————
A/N:
I'm kind of having a writers block and i apologize for not having finished your requests yet.
I hope i'll get them done soon.