fluff | F

Natasha x fem!reader

——————-
readers pov:
I woke up laying on Natasha's bare chest while her arms were wrapped around my torso. We both were only wearing panties due to our last night events that made me smile at the thought.

I nuzzled my head back into her chest inhaling her scent and sighing in content. "Morning, my love" I heard Natasha say in her raspy and sexy morning voice that made my heart flutter.

"Good morning, Tasha" I whispered softly. I lifted my head up to look at her and a smile spread across my face when I saw her already smiling at me with her green orbs looking right into my y/e ones.

I crawled up a little so that my face was above hers then I slowly leaned down before our lips connected in a sweet and loving kiss. God, I could never grow tired of kissing this woman.

We pulled away after a few minutes smiling at each other. "I love you" I spoke pecking her lips. "I love you more, detka" she returned making me shake my head a little.

"Not possible" I denied then groaned when she flipped us over so that she was now on top of me. "Yes, it is" she rasped giving me shivers. She grinned a little seeing the way my body reacted to her.

I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her in for a hungrier kiss this time. She swiped her tongue over my lips asking for access which I granted her but not without trying to fight for dominance first. Of course I failed miserably like always. I whined a little in disappointment to which she chuckled against my lips.

"Don't be sad baby, if you want i'll let you do anything you want to me tonight. How does that sound, princess?" she asked kissing my neck creating a few hickeys while doing so. "Yeah, that sounds good" I breathed out.

———————

Natasha got out of bed a few minutes ago and I decided to get up too. She was in the bathroom drying her face after she had washed it so I sneaked my arms around her waist from behind and she hummed contently before looking at me through the mirror.

She started smirking as she looked at my neck still through the mirror making me follow her gaze.

"Natasha!" I gasped as I mustered the multiple hickeys that she had created on my neck. "What? I'm just marking what's mine..." she stated turning in my grip while I let my arms rest around her middle.

I shook my head "Well, then it's only fair if I get to mark what's mine too" I smirked looking up at her as she was slightly taller than me. "Sounds like a fair deal to me, love" she smirked back then suddenly picked me up making me squeal.

I moved my arms from her waist to her neck and laid my head down on her shoulder. She went down with me to the kitchen then placed me onto the kitchen counter and stood between my legs. She gave me a sweet kiss on the lips before she turned away from me and started making breakfast for the both of us.

When she had finished she put the two plates on our small table in the kitchen and sat down waiting for me to sit on the other side where I usually sat.

Instead i got up, took the plate from my usual seat and put it next to Natasha's. She looked at me confused before I sat down on her lap.

"You could've just told me you wanted to sit on my lap, baby. I love it when you're in my arms" she pecked my cheek making me blush. Natasha grinned playfully at that and tightened her grip around my waist before we started to eat.

———————

Later that day I was in our room and hell, I was bored. It was now 4 o'clock and the last time I had seen Nat was 3 hours ago, which is way too long in my opinion so I got up and searched for Nat as I was really craving cuddles.

I found her sitting on an armchair in our little library reading seven husbands of evelyn hugo. I smiled when she noticed me and put the book on a small table beside her before holding out her arms for me.

I rushed over to her, jumped onto her lap, straddled her and hugged her tightly.

"Woah! What's going on, love? You okay?" she asked with a light chuckled but with a slightly concerned undertone. "I just missed you and wanted cuddles" I mumbled quietly while I was trying to nuzzle further into her.

I could feel the vibrations of her giggles due to our closeness. "If that's so I'll happily give you those cuddles" she said and then embraced me tightly and gave my a soft kiss on my hairline.

"I love you, y/n, so so much"

"I love you more, Tasha"

She shook her head, smiling, but let it go.

———————
A/N:
I need a girlfriend.