{ Chapter 7: Spring Broken }

Danika was on her way to the Hell Cafe the following morning to fetch herself some coffee when the door opened and a demon couple emerged. The imp boyfriend dragged his imp girlfriend outside and approached the van, looking angry.

"I'm sorry. I'm not good at math." she said.

"That was a 40% tip!" he growled.

"I messed up, okay?"

Sneering at her face, he dragged her and pinned her against the van.

"How am I supposed to get ahead when you're wasting my goddamn money."

Then she flinched and gasped as the imp lover slammed his hand into the van next to her head. Danika looks at them, her body twisted into a scowl.

"Get your ass in the van." he ordered.

The imp boyfriend turned and noticed her glaring at him.

"What the hell you want, asshole?!"

Danika remained silent and continued to glare at him. The imp boyfriend grew haughty because he didn't appreciate the silence.

"I'm talking to you, stupid owl!"

As if daring him to say another word, Danika responds with a wicked stare that sends shivers down his spine without even trying. With a gulp, the imp boyfriend becomes anxious.

"L-Listen, ma'am... I'm... just having a bad day." he said, calming down.

To be sure he means it, Danika maintains her scowl. The imp boyfriend is too wise to get into any problems.

"It won't happen again."

Inside the van went he and his girlfriend. Danika enters the cafe and holds her place in line, feeling satisfied. Finding something she wants to try, she scans the menu. In addition to the Scream Cake that she recognizes and is drooling over, she decides to try the Midnight Creeper Frappuccino menu item that has a recipe on it. Once she's next, she orders her drink and two pieces of those mouthwatering screaming cakes.

Before waiting for her order and allowing the next customer to receive their order, the imp cashier informs her of the amount she needs to pay. She approaches the table, takes a seat, opens a book of spells, and begins to read. With Stolas's assistance, she has been studying how to utilize spells. He has also given her a book so she may learn and memorize everything. She had just turned to the next page when she heard a bell ring and saw someone walking inside in heels.

Glancing up from her page, she saw that someone was heading to the cashier register when those squealing demons started snapping shots of them. They step aside to let them to pass, and they start their order with a companion at their side. Danika looks over to see a tall, hot pink-skinned succubus demon with an hourglass figure. She has a long, spade-shaped barbed tail with a black tip, and two black-tipped horns on the top of her head, with a black star on each side, and the left horn slightly bigger than the other. She also has a pair of hot pink wings with black heart shapes at the top.

Her eyes have light pink irises with yellow sclera, a white outline, and a black heart is under the corner of her right eye. Her hair is knee-length and ombre-white colored with pink undertones from lighter to darker towards the tips, and a darker pink streak across her bangs.

She has a red, heart-shaped tattoo on her right upper arm with Blitzo's name written within it but has been crossed out with a big black 'X'.

She wears a tightly fitted white and black mini dress that features a contrasting 'X' and 'O' on the chest, as well as a star design on the abdomen. She also wears a black choker around her neck, thigh-high, high-heeled black boots with a heart motif and three X-shaped patterns down the sides, and white arm-length gloves.