{ Chapter 8: Spring Broken Pt. 2 }

Later at I.M.P. Headquarters, Blitz stands in front of the whiteboard. Behind him is an easel with drawings on papers. The other I.M.P members sit at a table and listen.

"Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit! First, we find a fuck ton of clients." he said.

The animated drawings on the paper show Blitz, Loona, Danika, Millie and Moxxie standing together. A bunch of imps and clients surround them with bags of money.

"We portal up."

Blitz drawing snaps his fingers. The I.M.P figures fall down.

"We have our fun murder time as per usual."

The I.M.P drawings kill off human drawings with guns.

"We pile all the bodies into a big fuckin' canoe."

The human bodies are tossed into a canoe that reads "S.S. Cum Gutter".

"We push said canoe into some water."

Blitz drawing kicks the canoe full of bodies away from the dock.

"We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose, too! Fuck it!"

Animated drawings of sharks, snakes, eagles and creatures eat the bodies set on fire in the canoe. A large octopus chomps the entire ship and the animals.

"They come and eat the bodies, we win the bet..."

The I.M.P drawings cheer and the Loona figure wears a party hat.

"We rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face..."

The I.M.P. members give a Verosika drawing several middle fingers. The Verosika drawing bursts into tears. The scene cuts back to the meeting.

"Do you have... any questions?" Blitz finished his presentation, throwing a pointer stick through a window.

"Uh, yeah. Why was that nonsense?" Moxxie questioned with a frown.

Blitz walks over to Moxxie.

"That wasn't a question." he stated.

"That wasn't a plan." Moxxie retarded.

Blitz puts a hand around Moxxie.

"I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. It's not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs."

"A what now?"

Blitz groans in frustration and begins poking Moxxie in the chest.

"I'm callin' ya slow, Moxxie. God, why don't you learn to take criticism, you talentless baby dicked troll?!"

Moxxie climbs onto table in anger and points at Blitz.

"Well, why don't you take an art class?"

Blitz grabs Moxxie and throws him back in his chair.

"Why don't you see how EXPENSIVE they are?!"

Danika goes to stop the fight, seeing where this is going but thankfully, Loona butts in.

"Hey, is there a way I can come with you guys this time?" she asked, whispering the last part. "Again?"

Danika smiles to see she's willing to go to the human world again. Blitz though is the opposite and shakes his head.

"Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not gonna happen. Sorry, sweetie. Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you!"