{ Chapter 6: Loo Loo Land }

The next morning, Danika wakes up and looks around. She smiles, feeling relaxed and happy for the first time. She gets up from her bed and heads down towards the kitchen where she sees the imp waitress and waiter doing the cooking. Danika walks over and gestures that she can help. They were surprised at first, but they let her join the cooking as they start making breakfast for the royals before they wake up, including for herself. She looks at the cookbook and starts following the recipe carefully with the help of the imps.

She takes out the stuff she needs as she pours one cup of lemon juice and zest, one cup of sugar, one cup of water, one bottle of red wine, one and a half cups of bourbon, and skull shaped ice cubes into a big fancy glass pitcher before mixing them. Then she pours them into each cups while adding skull shaped ice cubes as she gives some to the imps, who were thankful. To make it more fancy, she sliced four blood lemon into rounds. Remove visible seeds and place them in a single layer in a shallow plastic container.

Then there goes to cooking as she starts cooking and flipping the pancakes. Then stakes them up on a plate before adding worms on it. They're not actual worms, they're just a cut meat that look like worms. Danika then pours syrup on it and add nice square butter on top for each. Then she brings out a pot and pours water in it before placing the eggs inside and boiling it for 14 minutes. She prepares an ice water bath until the minutes are up and transfer them to the bath to let it cool down. Once cooled, she peeled the eggs, cut them in half, and separate the egg whites onto a plate and yolks into a bowl. Mash and stir the yolk with the rest of the filling ingredients: mayonnaise, mustard, pickle relish, salt and pepper. Then cooked the bacon until golden and crispy. Once done, she crumble the bacon into bits. Then scoop the filling into the egg whites and sprinkle a generous amount of bacon bits and chives on top. Finally, she finished up by cooking more bacon as she staked them in one big plate.

Danika then sets them up on a table where they will be eating and smiles in satisfaction, wiping off the sweat from her forehead. So far she made good amount of breakfast she's proud of as she made:

Demon-ade

Worm Cakes

Worm Cakes

Bacon Deviled Eggs

Bacon Deviled Eggs