Seirin Vs Seiho (Part 1)

It wasn't long before their big day arrived. The weather was smiling down on them as they arrived, all in good condition. Kuroko carried a bag full of supplements, energy drinks, and water bottles for the team on his lap while Hyuga pushed him inside. As the others changed out of their jackets and did some stretches and basic throws, Kuroko also decided to warm up. After stretching his legs and arms, he slowly stood up and took a ball from the bin. He flexed his fingers and threw the ball against the wall. It landed weakly and rolled near his foot. For whatever reason, his back hurt exceptionally much today. Ignoring the pain, he continued to throw and bounce the basketball until he felt the rhythm.

Kagami was at their side of the court practicing his 'sick hops'. Occasionally he would glare down at Midorima whose team was across them in another court. Midorima would also do the same. And it was not before long that Kuroko caught sight of their mini-war.

Really?

"Wrong guy idiot!" Thankfully Hyuga seemed to understand the situation enough to step forward. "You should be glaring at them, not Midorimia."

"I will glare at whoever I want to- OW!"

Hyuga forcefully turned Kagami's head a full 180, causing him to jolt in pain.

Kuroko looked at their opponents, and back at his notebook, studying their moves as they got ready. This last-minute information was crucial for Seirin to make it to the finals. A little weakness in their style was all it took for them to use it to their advantage and take Seiho down.

"Seiho is more normal than I expected." Kawahara looked at the team.

"Yeah... No exceptionally tall guys, or those menecing auras like big game players."

"Well, I suppose you can consider them small for a National team." Riko frowned. "Look there, their biggest player would be their captain, Iwamura-kun."

Kawahara and Furihata looked at the tallest player. He could almost be at Mitobe's height. His shoulders were also broad enough to act as defense on court too. Overall, making the two of them cower.

"And that is their playmaker, Kasuga-kun." Riko continued. "That guy practicing his throws. "He may not have the same ability as Izuki, but he definitely has the skills to rival other better players. Overall, they are the core of their team."

"Though," Kuroko suddenly interrupted. "I wonder what would happen to them after they retire."

"Their team's rating may drop or rise depending on the strength of their new players," Riko replied as a matter of factly.

~~~

"Oi, you are Kagami, right?"

The said redhead turned around. He did not see anyone around him, until he looked down, only to be met with a bald head.

Tomoki Tsugawa. That was the name of the player Kuroko warned him about. The only player who ever managed to stop a member of the Generation Of Miracle.

"Oooh!! Your hair is so red!"

Huh?

Kagami looked at Tsugawa as he looked like a puppy, prancing around him, marveling at his features.

"Ooh!! You hair! It is so red! Can I touch them?"

As he reached out a paw, Kagami glared and slapped his filthy hand away from him.

"Uwaa!! Scary!!"

How about I show you some red! Kagami thought, trying his best not to grab that shiny bald head that resembled his teacher's and throw it right across the court. He could also see the Seiho players across the court groaning, some trying to hide behind their bigger teammates as people's gaze were directed at them.