The author

Hi, everyone!

This book is something I did for fun. A friend of mine ask me to write a story for her while she would write one for me, so that's where this book started.

First thing I wanna say is that I made a lot of different version. First, I have a fanfic version based on a band called stray kids. Everything is the same, just the names that changes. It is one of my friends and mine favourite artist and so she wanted me to do it with them for her. If you wanna check it out it is in my other account that I have linked in my profile. That fanfic version can be found in two different languages: one in english and another in portuguese. This non fanfic version will also have a portuguese version publish in this account.

 This is the first book of a series called "Sweet". I am predicting a total of nine books for this series (a lot, I know). Each book will be about different main characters. And all the stories are connected, so I really recommend to read everything in order.

At the beggining of every chapter I will link a song. They're all songs that I would listen to while writting this story. So, if anyone likes to read and listen to music at the same time, I will leave some recommendations.

The cover of the book you see right now it is not the official one. I have a friend working on one, but she has not finish it yet, so we have to wait a litle bit for the official one.

I also made a character aesthetic for anyone that likes it. I tried not to use actual people faces, so that there is no disagreements when it comes to this things.

And I think that's all.

Hope you enjoy this jorney!