Double Trouble

Have you ever just looked at your significant other and just think, "I really want to fuck you right now." I say out loud earning a quiet groan.

I smirk as Austin looks over at me as he stands by the bookshelf in his office. A hard look on his face. He's on the phone with an important client and I'm stuck sitting here waiting for the call to end. Muting his cell phone but keeping it to his ear, he glares at me. "Behave Maddison." He says sternly before taking his phone off mute to continue talking. Rolling my eyes, I sit back in his chair and cross my arms. I know I'll probably get in some type of trouble for my attitude, but I don't care. He told me to come to his house for lunch since I had the day off. But he decided to take a call fifteen minutes into us eating. Plus, he knew I was a brat when he decided to date me. I need some kind of attention. If that attention comes in the form of a spanking, then so be it. Just then there's a knock on his office door. His best friend walks in and my breath hitches a bit. I don't know why, but I always got nervous around him. He doesn't make me uncomfortable or anything. It's actually the complete opposite. He kind of turns me on. It's not like I want him and not Austin. I would actually really like to have them both. I would of course choose Austin over Mason. But it wouldn't be a choice made with out some pain there. Honestly, if I ever got the chance to be with them both, I like to believe I would jump at the opportunity. But to be honest I probably would chicken out. Mason walks over to Austin as he gets off the phone. His eyes catch mine and he smirks when I try to avoid his gaze. I'm beginning to think he knows what he does to me. When they start talking, I take this as my opportunity to look at both of them. Both standing there in dark grey suits, looking like a scene straight out of an erotic novel.

They were both older than me. Austin would be thirty-one this year, and Mason just turned thirty. I had just turned twenty-four last week. I met them two years ago at a bar downtown. I was a new bartender, and a few of the older bartenders were showing me a few of the signature drinks before we got busy. It was just before nine, when they both walked in. They sat in front of my manager who was tending to a few customers on the other end of the counter, while I was being trained. Their eyes locked on to mine and I felt my body heat up under their gaze. Before I could even think about looking away. My manager calls me over. Apparently, they frequented that bar. They spent that night watching me from afar. Austin was the first to talk to me a few nights later. He asked me out that next month. Mason was always silent. Only talked when he was spoken to. He never showed much emotion, but I could always tell what he was feeling. His eyes told it all. I wonder if I was the only person who got to see his emotions though. I liked that he trusted me that much. But I also felt bad. I shouldn't feel this way about my boyfriend's best friend. He doesn't make it easy on me though. Whenever Austin and I show any type of affection around him. He doesn't hide the lust clear in his eyes. As if he gets off on watching us. I first noticed it when I went over to Austin's for dinner and Mason was there. Austin had walked up to me and started to kiss my neck and I looked over at Mason, embarrassed. But when I saw the lustful smirk that was planted on his face, my body began to heat up and a shiver ran down my spine. Since then, every time I see him, images of both of them touching me flash in my mind and I hate myself for it. I should only want Austin and that should be enough. But I want Mason as well. I watch out of the corner of my eye as they talk. Fuck they look so hot. Austin's usually neat dirty blonde hair is all over the place. He's been stressed about work and has been running his hands through it a lot. His ocean blue eyes look tired. And he hasn't shaved the last few days. It started as him just forgetting to shave. But when I told him I liked the look on him, he kept it for me. Only keeping it neatly trimmed. Mason is a little taller than Austin and has his usual cold expression. The light stubble around his chin and cheeks a clear indication he has also given up on shaving. His dark hair combed back neatly. Only one loc is out of place. Falling boyishly over his forehead. Neither one of them were strangers to the gym. They tried to get me to go to the gym with them before, but major social anxiety put a stop to that. So now I work out with Austin in his back yard twice a week. I pull my eyes away from them and stare down at my hands, as I swivel in Austin's desk chair. "Hey there lovely."