Game On

I can't believe him. I've been here for a full hour. He begged me to come over two hours ago because he missed me. But when I showed up, he was playing his stupid game. I should have known this would happen. The joys of having a gamer boyfriend. I lay on his bed scrolling on my phone as I listen to him scream at his friends through the mic around his head. Huffing I drop my phone on the bed and turn over to watch him. As annoyed as I am about him ignoring me. I have to admit, I love watching him do what he loves. I don't mind just being here in his company. But today. Today I've been exceptionally horny. I'm dying for his attention. He's in nothing but a pair of pajama pants and I bite my lip as I look at him. I joke that he has a dad bod, and he always reply by telling me he's just getting a head start. I swear if I told him I was pregnant right now, it would make him the happiest man on earth. But neither one of us were ready for that. So, until we are ready, condoms were our best friend. It wasn't like he was overweight or anything. He just didn't frequent the gym that much. And that's okay. I love him just the way he is, that's all that matters.

            I see him stretch and pull his headset off. A jolt of excitement runs through me. "Are you finally done." I ask when he turns to face me.

            An ashamed look plays on his face and the smile I had drops. "I'm sorry baby. They need me."

            "I need you. You asked me to come over. Remember?."

            He walks over to me and cups my face in his hands. "I know baby. Just one more game and then I'm all yours. I promise." We hear screaming coming from his headset and he rushes back over to the chair in front of his TV. I roll my eyes knowing that one more game can easily turn into two to three more. Sighing I think over my options. I could start an argument. No. I could leave. But that would just make me more sexually frustrated and pissed off at him. Suddenly, it's like a light bulb went off in my head. I know just the way to get him off the game early. Standing up I walk up behind him. Draping my arms over his shoulders. I drop my head to kiss behind his ear. I hear a sharp intake of air come from him and I smile to myself. "Uh, no man I'm alright. Just almost got shot." He shrugs me off and I stand in a huff. But I don't back down. Pulling off my shirt and jeans. I sink to the floor and crawl around to the side of him. He glances down at me and silently mouths a string of profanities before looking back up at the game. I can see his chest rise and lower faster and faster, but he keeps his face calm. Grazing my hand over his lap, his body stiffens, and his hands fumble with the controller. I can hear his friend cursing at him and asking him what the fuck he was doing. "Sorry guys, dropped my controller."

            Undoing the one button on his pants, I reach my hand in pulling him free. He's not fully hard yet, but he's not completely soft either. "Better focused." I whisper. He gives me an annoyed look focusing his eyes back on the screen. Moving so I'm in front of him. I lower my head and take my time licking up his length. He tries to control himself by talking to his teammates and keeping focused on his game. I would be upset if I didn't feel how hard he was getting in my hands. This was difficult for him.

            I smirked when he looked down at me, his mouth falling open. Slowly I let my mouth cover his tip, sucking firmly. He grunts but replies to something his friend says. The muscles in his jaw ticks as he clenches it. I feed him into my mouth more and more, until he just nudges the back of my throat. "Oh, fuck yes." Someone says something in his headset, but he ignores them. His eyes glance up to the screen. But they quickly return back to me when I bounce my head up and down effortlessly. "Yeah, umm. Fuck. Guys I have to go." He pulls his headset off and shuts off the game. His hands cup my head pushing me down farther than before. I gag a little, but I control myself and look up at him. "That's it baby. Just like that." I move faster, feeling my mouth, and my pussy, get wetter. He moans, and then a little whimper leaves his lips. "Shit, Sydney. Don't stop baby." His whimpers always turn me on. The sounds that only I get to here. He told me that his last girlfriend hated hearing him. I on the other hand force him to send me audios. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." He chants, and I know he's close. As much as I want him to fuck me, I really want to taste him. I try to move faster but he stops me. Pulling my head back he stares at me. Desire swirling in his eyes. "Oh no. You wanted my attention. You got it." He stands pulling me up to my feet with him. Kissing me gently before walking me over to his bed. Hands slide up my body and unhook my bra effortlessly. It drops to the floor between us. Then he glides his fingers back down to push my panties off. "You wanted to be fucked. Then get ready to be fucked." Turning my body, he pushes me, so I'm bent over the bed. "Knees on the bed baby. Keep your head down." I left my legs, one at a time. Spreading them to give him the perfect view. In this position I'm at the perfect height for him to fuck me.

            I bite my lip as I hear the drawer by his bed open and shut. The sound of him opening the condom has me waving my ass back in forth to get him to move faster. "Matt, please." I whine.

            He chuckles at me and smacks my ass making me jump a little and moan. "Patience baby. You waited this long. I bet you can wait a little bit longer."

            He rubs his dick up and down my wet slit, nudging at me aching clit. "It wasn't by choice." I say unamused.

            "Fair enough."

            Without warning he plunges deep into me. "Oh fuck, Matt." I scream out. The only sound I get in return is a grunt as he pulls out of me and then pushes back in roughly. He picks up speed almost instantly. Both of us not wanting slow and steady right now. No. We needed rough, hot, and fast. "Yes, harder baby. Fuck me harder."

            "Yes ma'am." Bending to push down on my upper back, he drives into me deeper and harder. I grip the comforter. "That's it baby, fuck you take my dick so fucking good. Such a good girl. My perfect girl. I love you so fucking much." I can only moan out my love to him. There was no way I am able to form a clear sentence. His thrust gets sloppier, and my moans get louder. I don't know who's louder. Me or him. Our mixed sound of pleasure is like music to my ears. My whole body shakes as he grips my hip with one hand and the other still rests on my upper back holding me down. "Oh god, I'm 'bout to cum. Cum with baby. Come on." I don't have to be asked twice. My body convulses as my climax falls down on me like a ton of bricks. He whimpers behind me. Coming undone, only a few seconds after me. We ride out our orgasms together.

            When we both catch our breath, he gently pulls out of me and goes to throw the condom away in the trash in the corner of the room. I fall over to my side stretching my legs out. They felt a little cramped. He comes and sits next to me, pulling my legs into his lap to rub them. His phone starts ringing on the bed, and he quickly taps answer and put it on speaker. "Dude you are so lucky." His friend, Mike, shouts through the phone.

            "What do you mean?" Matt asked confused.

            "First, just let me say that you are one lucky man to have a girl like Sydney. Second, next time make sure you completely cut the game off. We could still hear you." My eyes widen and embarrassment falls on Matt's face. "Don't worry after the third 'Oh fuck yes' we cut you out."

            I cover my face in embarrassment, and Matt rubs up and down my legs for comfort. "Uh, thanks man, sorry about that." He looks down at me after ending the call and smiles sheepishly. I just groan and look at him pissed. "Sorry. You distracted me." Sighing I roll my eyes. "You have to admit though. It was kind of a turn on, knowing they could hear us." I can't lie it was kind of hot that his friends heard us. I bite my lip looking up at him. "Yeah, I think we need to have sex again. Don't you think?" Nodding my head, he jumps on me as I giggle. Let's just say we might have found a new kink we both shared.