Author's Note

Hello my dear readers, I apologise for the long wait for the chapter but I need to get some things straight about the direction I want to go with this fic.

I am planning to either rewrite the entire thing to make it better, or write a sequel for Enid to gain some light because I've been noticing the lack of "Enid" in this Wenclair fic and I thought that needed to change at some point.

The reason for my absence was because my depression got really bad and I almost got my ass sent the mental hospital so yeahh, however I am willing to either finish this or just refurbish the entire fic for the better.

I am not satisfied with the quality of it and how the storyline progressed with each and every update and I apologise profusely for the wait I had between chapters.

I want to fall in love with my writing again and it seems this fic has been keeping me going by a strand so I will be taking a break to figure out the direction I want to take for this story and hopefully write a new and improved version of it.

Please wait patiently for my return because I swear of my New Year's resolution I will finish this fic and hopefully finish a fic for once.

The support this fanfic has given me really pushed me to be the greatest writer I could be and I can't thank you enough for your support.

I will be putting this fic on a indefinite Hiatus until I either decide to keep going through with this book or rewrite the entire Alternate Universe to make the time line and characters easier to understand and navigate through with their struggles.

I've been lacking the character development needed for Enid and I seriously apologise for it. I had been focusing too much on Wednesday I forgot Enid had been a very important character for the plot and finally shifted the spotlight to her in this new chapter.

Please forgive me for my inconvenience my dear readers and for the cliffhanger I put you all in but this fic will be paused until further notice. Thank You for your continued support and patience for me.

-Author

🎉 You've finished reading Just call my name, I'm yours to tame (Wenclair) DISCONTINUED REWRITE IN PROGRESS 🎉