That's What Makes You Beautiful

"Hey Willa, are we gonna stay together forever?"

Wednesday's eyes shot open, she was back as a highschooler. Wednesday looked around recognising the plaza she and Enid went to for a picnic date.

"Huh?" Wednesday replied, 'why was she back here?'

"Oh you know it's just, are you sure we're going to stay together till marriage?" Enid questioned.

She still looked so beautiful even when they separated. Wednesday always wanted to stick by Enid till the day she died, but life was never that forgiving.

"Of course we are Sinclair, I'm never going to leave you behind. I promise."

Everything turned dark again.

"Wednesday, I think we should break up."

Wednesday opened her eyes again, the scenery changed. What was once so bright turned dark and gloomy.

Oh, this memory. Wednesday hated what had happened when they broke up. It was when Wednesday was planning on announcing that she got into her favorite college and she was planning a beach date with Enid.

"Oh.."

"I'm sorry- I think we just need to start seeing other people."

Wednesday looked up to meet Enid's eyes, they were holding in tears and the hurt from her body language said it all. Wednesday felt something wet on her cheek, that memory was when the dams broke.

"We promised not to leave each other but you were the one to leave me."

.

.

.

Wednesday shot up to a sitting position, breathing heavily and teary eyed. Bianca was quick to be by her side. Everything in Wednesday's body hurt, she subconsciously rubbed her neck where a semicolon butterfly tattoo was located.

"Wednesday are you alright? You passed out backstage when we were done performing. Did you overwork yourself again? Do you still feel dizzy? Do I need to take you to the hospital?" Bianca was practically incoherent when she started rambling if Wednesday was okay.

"I-im fine, just a bit shocked and exhausted, that's all." Wednesday deflected.

"Are you sure? Because you seem paler than usual, and you're tearing up which rarely happens." Bianca questioned.

"I'm fine Bianca, I was just working on songs late last night, it's fine I can handle it," Wednesday rolled her eyes, trying not to show any emotion that might reveal what she was actually feeling.

"Then care to explain why you were saying Enid's last name when you passed out?" Bianca retorted as she crossed her arms while raising her eyebrow.

Wednesday looked around realizing she was still at the club, they were currently in the booth Xavier picked so they could have a few drinks. Everything was still loud and rowdy and the guys were nowhere to be found.

"I apologize but you might have heard me wrong Bianca, there's no way in hell I would have mentioned her name." Wednesday stood up from the couch, Bianca lifted her head up a bit to look Wednesday in the eyes.

Bianca wasn't used to Wednesday being only a few inches taller than her, but the platform boots did give both of them a few inches in height. She glared at Wednesday; but then an idea popped into her head.