I Want Your Love.

"Till death do us part, mi sol."

Wednesday shot up gripping her chest, dry heaving. Thing noticed his owner's distress and quickly climbed onto her lap and started purring attempting to calm her down. She had episodes like these before and it was basically routine for Thing to calm her down whenever he can.

Wednesday didn't seem to notice Thing in front of her so he decided to nudge his face onto her other hand in an attempt to distract her from escalating her mental breakdown to something worse.

It felt like she was being trapped inside a air vacuum, sucking up any oxygen she inhales right out of her lungs as she desperately tries to get air into her body.

The raven finally took notice of the Maine coon attempting to calm her down and immediately putting her entire focus on the big fluffy cat. Hoping to soothe herself.

Her free hand shook as it hovered over Thing's fluffy head and started stroking him as he let out even stronger purrs hoping to calm down his owner. Wednesday took a few deep breaths hoping to calm down her erratic breathing.

She let out a deep breath of relief and laid back down onto her bed which was now messy due to her night terror. Thing maneuvered himself and laid on top of the black haired girl's stomach, letting out louder purrs soothing the ravenette even more.

Wednesday gathered enough energy to finally sit up in her bed again, looking around her room. She saw her new electric guitar and her music writing station.

Which is composed of a messy desk with a custom built gaming PC and an open notebook. Under the desk however was a small trash can overfilled with crumpled pieces of paper ripped from the thick notebook.

Thing's purrs fill the room, as Wednesday maneuvered Thing onto her shoulder. He quickly adjusted his paws and back legs so he was wrapped around the back of Wednesday's neck.

Thing being a big cat is not out of the question, but he does indeed love it when Wednesday lets him perch on her shoulder.

She stood up walking towards the door, She'll just write a new song later after she finally ate.

Thing jumped off Wednesday's shoulder, immediately strutting towards the kitchen meowing. Wednesday let out a chuckle as she ruffled her wolf-cut.

Wednesday went towards the upper cabinets grabbing Thing's wet cat food and supplements.

Wednesday also headed towards the fridge and dug out Thing's favorite, quail eggs and steak cubes, and proceeded to grab his slow feeder bowl.

She started preparing his food, placing his dry cat food and watering it down so he doesn't have to chew hard, and a bit of his wet cat food to add some flavor as well as a bit of his joint supplement and fur supplement.

Thing mewed as he rubbed his head and entire body on her legs. A small smile went its way up to Wednesday's lips as she carried the cat bowl to his elevated cat bowl holder, which was next to his automatic water bowl as it was spewing water.

Wednesday huffed and proceeded to prepare her own food, A simple breakfast with scrambled eggs and bacon.

She turned on her coffee machine and grabbed a coffee pod from her rack, opening a cabinet as she grabbed her black coffee mug which had the words "I Don't Make Mistakes, I Date Them" written at the front.

She proceeded to make her 2036th coffee cup. Wednesday realized she may have a problem but it does keep her going the entire day, as well as her entire life.