I Can't Write One Song Thats Not About You

The club roared and cheered, the purple lights of the club shone brightly. Wednesday Addams quickly got to her station, the crowd cheered and whistled as she quickly looked around the darkly lit club. She was known as The Raven of The Outcasts, A band a few of her friends created when they met in freshman year in college.

The spotlight quickly came to her as more of her band members went to their stations, Xavier Thorpe, also known as Canva on stage who was their current bass player. From the corner of Wednesday's vision, she saw a figure walking to the drumset that was currently on the right of the stage. He was wearing a skull mask that looked absolutely ridiculous on Tyler Galpin, The Hyde. It made Wednesday want to chuckle a bit, but Tyler probably wouldn't see through her gas mask. The crowd screamed as a silhouette walked right beside where Wednesday was currently located, it was their main vocalist, Bianca Barclay or The Enchantress.

Wednesday (Raven) already knew this night was going to be fun, more of the audience cheered and squealed. Bianca (Enchantress) and Xaiver (Canva) have always prepared "fan-service" for her fans, much to Wednesday's dismay. Outside the band, it was cool hanging out with them while walking to class and crashing into Tyler's (Hyde) apartment and composing their songs to play for the club.

Wednesday quickly strummed her black electric guitar as Tyler hit his drums in synchronization to Bianca's vocals. A few of the folks watching them sang along or swayed to the music, and a few drunk patriots danced on the dance floor in front of the stage.

Cause I need you..

Making my way downtown walking fast, faces pass and i'm homebound

Staring blankly ahead, just making my way, making a way through the crowd~

Xavier joined in strumming his bass as we practiced a few weeks ago, it was a nice improvement from his last practice. Wednesday's bangs swung as she violently rocked her head with the beat and strumming of her guitar.

And now I wonder If i could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by?

Wednesday quickly glanced up from strumming her guitar to observe the crowd to see reactions of different patriots. What she didn't expect was a pretty blonde with dyed pink and blue hair to be right across the club. Wednesday quickly shook her head and got right back into focusing on the song.

It's always times like these, when I think of you and I wonder if you ever think of me. 'CAUSE EVERYTHING'S SO WRONG, I DON'T BELONG LIVIN' IN YOUR PRECIOUS MEMORY

Wednesday hoped that it was her imagination and it wasn't who she thought it was. Wednesday quickly removed her jacket for her fans to see just before her part of the song just like they practiced. Bianca said it was to add to her popularity but she only agreed because it's easier to strum without the sleeves blocking her way.

If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by? 'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you...

Tonight

Wednesday's black sleeveless half-cut turtleneck revealed her toned abdomen which made a few girls squeal. She scanned the crowd trying to find the brightly coloured haired blonde in the audience. Wednesday didn't know why, but she wanted to impress that girl tonight. A few more strums and Bianca hitting the raspy high notes they needed, she glanced over to her bandmates sending a quick but sly thumbs up as they all followed with their own.

Makin' my way downtown, Walkin' fast, faces pass and I'm homebound

Scanning the crowd again she spotted the blonde sitting at the bar, Wednesday strummed her guitar as sweat dripped from her forehead. It was getting quite heated up in the crowd as more people cheered and sang along. They were almost done with this song, maybe Wednesday could finally look at the blond properly.

And I still need you, And I still miss you, And now I wonder..

Wednesday finally got to her vocal parts as more people squealed and cheered for her, Bianca was looking over sending a thumbs up signaling that she's doing well on her part. Wednesday repeatedly made quick glances at the blonde at the bar hoping maybe she might look over.

If I could fall, Into the sky. Do you think time would pass me by? Cause' you know I'd walk a Thousand miles if i could just see you.

If I could just hold you..

TONIGHT

Wednesday strummed the last part and Bianca finished up her last lyric till everything went silent, The crowd roared and clapped. Now she saw why Bianca said their performances always felt like concerts. It was so lively that Wednesday couldn't believe they made it this far with their music, it was fun making songs with people she's comfortable with.

The lights to the stage shifted to a white light as her entire band waved and interacted with the regulars to their performances. Maybe Wednesday should bring up going on tours and performing live sometime. She quickly sent a peace sign to the audience hoping it's enough for them to be satisfied with her performance.

Wednesday's eyes traveled up to the bar where she last saw the blonde, making immediate eye contact. Everything stilled as Wednesday finally got a good look at her face, Wednesday Addams was staring straight at her high school ex-girlfriend; Enid Sinclair.

A few of her band mates sent blowing kisses to the crowd as all of them walked off the stage to freshen themselves up, Wednesday was frozen in place, Bianca looked back checking if Wednesday was following behind her but quickly noticed Wednesday kept standing on the stage still holding her electric guitar and immediately ran up to her hoping the audience didn't worry.

Bianca followed Wednesday's line of site and her eyes flew wide, "Oh fuck." Bianca whispered under her breath.

Bianca quickly pulled Wednesday backstage and patted her at the back, She snapped out of it and shifted her electric guitar to her back. Wednesday looked over to Xavier and Tyler hyping themselves and sending affirmations to each other, her ears rang and her head started spinning. Wednesday could see Bianca comforting her but she can't hear anything she's saying. Everything was getting blurry in Wednesday's vision, till she collapsed on Bianca who quickly caught her body from falling to the ground.