CHAPTER TEN

"Want to have a sleepover after D&D on Friday?" Emily asked.

"My parents may still think I'm a boy but they are ok with mixed gender sleepovers! So I can!" Rayla, the transwoman, said.

...

D&D was chaotic as always. Emily And Mincheol We're the comedic duo as always. Swan was the wildcard as always. Stephen was the only one trying to keep everyone on track. Even Rayla found it hard to stick to her own story line because of Emily and Mincheol.

Once they finished they went to Rayla's living room to set up the air mattress. They all brought plenty of blankets and pillows for the cold November night. Stephen couldn't stay because he wasn't allowed to have mixed gender sleepover's. Even though Mincheol was there, his parents still weren't on board with it.

The issue of the sleeping arrangement arose. The air mattress had room for two people. The  couch had room for two. The recliner had room for one. Emily and Swan quickly chose the couch. It was big with fluffy pillows. Mincheol and Jacob exchangers worried looks.

"I'll just take the recliner!" Jacob offered.

"No, no this is my house I insist that you take the mattress, it'll be more comfortable." Rayla insisted. This meant Mincheol and Jacob had to share a bed. This wouldn't normally make them uncomfortable. It did now though since the rest of their friends didn't know about their relationship.

Jacob grabbed Mincheol's hand and pulled him into the hallway.

"What are we gonna do?" Asked Jacob running his hands through his hair.

"Here is Just a thought but, maybe we tell them? I mean what are we afraid of, their not going to be homophobic or anything!" Mincheol suggested. This was true. Instead of them finding out by them accidentally spooning each other in their sleep, they could just tell the others.

Jacob nodded and grabbed Mincheol's hand. They stood in front of the TV, which was playing Helluva Boss. Rayla hit the pause button. Mincheol tightly held his boyfriend's hand.

"We're dating. And we have been for over a month." Jacob declared.

"We'll no shit." Said Emily.

"Fucking finally!!" Said Rayla.

"Yeah you didn't really have to tell us, we kinda figured it out." Laughed Swan.

They all laughed, relieved that everything was out there now. Mincheol layed on the mattress with Jacob.

"I have the spoons to cuddle tonight." Mincheol whispered into Jacob's ear. So cuddle they did, they spooned. Mincheol the big spoon and Jacob the little spoon.

They all are junk food and cracked jokes while watching children's cartoons. They threw popcorn at eachother and shared their deepest thoughts. It was 2:00 am when Rayla fell asleep. Then Swan and Emily fake fought over who would win their kids in a fake divorce until 3:30 am. Jacob was fast asleep but at 4:30 Mincheol shook him away.

Mincheol kissed him on the forehead in the dead of night. It was pitch black so his lips had to kiss all the way down to find his lips. Instead of protesting, the sleep deprived Jacob kissed back. Their lips interlocked again and again. They were aggressive and sloppy. Every sleepless kiss was quick and short.

"Guys what the fuck." Said Swan laughing their ass off.

" I was in deep sleep then all of the sudden awoken by your fake kissy noises." Emily complained.

"Oh nothing about them waswas fake." Jacob said, raising his eyebrow. Then he made a slurping noise that was indeed fake.

"Get a room!!" Shouted Rayla. Then everyone continued to laugh.