Chapter 4: MOVIE TIME!!!

Hey! Hope you guys like this update! I know I said I would try to make this chapter a little longer than the last one but I'm at a total loss for things to write so sorry that it is so short.  

------------- 

I looked at M with shock written across my face. I didn't think I heard her right so I asked, "What did you say?" As soon as the question came out of my mouth Melissa seemed to be broken from her trance and a huge smile spread across her face.

"I said the numbers were 30 and 31! WE WON!!! Holy H E double hockey sticks, Lily! We won! We freaking won!" Her smile was so bright that it made me smile. That's what I loved about M, she could always make me smile by just smiling herself. M jumped up and started doing her little happy dance while grinning like an idiot. I looked at her and her words finally sunk in. WE WON! (wow I'm really slow!) I couldn't help myself so I started to happy dance along with Melissa while grinning like an idiot as well.

We both finally stopped dancing and looked at each other. "TIME FOR PITCH PERFECT!!!!!!!!" You see, M and I have this thing with the movie Pitch Perfect; we love it. Every time we are happy, we watch Pitch Perfect just to keep us happy. If we are sad, we watch Pitch Perfect to cheer us up. If we are heart broken we watch Pitch Perfect so we can escape from it. We basically watch Pitch Perfect every time we watch a movie. We can recite every word to the movie and sing along with all the songs. Yeah, a little crazy, we know!

M walked into the living room to put the movie in while I stayed in the kitchen to make popcorn. I got out the buttery goodness from the cabinet and put it in the microwave to cook. I waited for a little while and finally I heard the little beep telling me the popcorn was ready. I took the popcorn out of the microwave and put it in a huge bowl for me and M to share. I walked into the living room and saw that M had already started the movie and that the previews were running. I walked/skipped over to the couch that M and I always sat on when we were watching movies. I looked over at M and poked her shoulder like I always did before we would watch a movie.

"Yes Lily?" she asked already knowing what I was going to say.

"I love ya, M!"

"I love you too, Lily. Now, let's watch the best movie ever! Again!" She chuckled as she said this and I grinned knowing she was telling the truth when she said she loved me, and so was I. I looked at M one more time and flashed her a cheesy smile before turning my head to the screen and proceeding to watch Pitch Perfect.

M also turned to the screen but I could swear I heard her say right before she did, "Golly, your such an odd child!" I just chuckled and nodded my head in agreement.

*After Pitch Perfect Is Over*

"Dang girly, that movie NEVER gets old!" I nodded my head in TOTAL agreement with M. "Hey Lil. I'm gonna go upstairs and call Luke really quick. You know him and if I don't he'll freak and think I died or something! It's the same with you! I'll let him know you haven't died!"

"Sure thing M, that's fine! If you want you can go to my room and out on the balcony. It is really nice outside today."

"You're right, it is. I should do that. Oh, and I'm gonna say this one more time; your apartment is freaking HUGE! you are SO lucky you and your little voice can afford this!" I just rolled my eyes at M as she walked up the stairs to my room. If you were wondering why M said that, I have a really big, expensive apartment. It had two full floors to it and 4 bedrooms. Way more than I needed but M liked it so I stayed here. I can afford this because I have a small record deal with a small buisness. I go around NYC, (which is where M and I live) and sing in places like clubs and other places requesting live performances. I earn about $1,000 dollars a performance and I perform about twice every weekday and sometimes on weekends. Anyway, I guess you could say I am well off and that I didn't need to save up for concert tickets and even if I did mess up I could just buy both, but I believe that if I want something I should work extra hard for it so I do. I usually donate a lot of my money to causes and stuff like that. That is always the best thing for someone well off to spend their money, on people not so well off.

I saw M walking back down the stairs and age had a big grin on her face. So much like her after talking to Luke. That dude was probably her best friend beside me. Melissa walked over to the couch and plopped down beside me. "Hey Lily, you know you are the most wonderful, amazing, beautiful, and lovely person on Earth, right?" I looked at her face and listened to her words and knows automaticly that she wanted something.

"Yes M, I do know that, but what do you want?" She rolled her eyes and just smiled because she knew I would say something like that.

"Well," she began, "Luke really misses you and me and him spending time together and asked if he could come over to your house tonight and possibly spend the night like I am. I told him that was fine. Do you mind?" M looked at me pleadingly and was biting her lip trying to looks innocent. Like I said, TRYING!

"First, I was never informed you were staying the night but I guess that's fine. Second, I also guess its fine if Luke comes over and stays the night, BUT you must follow these rules!  1: No waking me up in the morning or you will know the meaning of pain! 2: If Luke decides that he wants to have his boyfriend over, that is a NO, and 3: If you even touchme while I am sleeping, I shall break your fingers."  M chuckled when I said this probably remembering the time her and Luke woke me up with a bucket of ice over my bed. I wasnt very happy...Luke went home with a black eye. I chuckled as well remembering this.

"Thankyou SO much Lil! I love you! Oh by the way, Luke should be here in about...3 minutes." I groaned and glared at M. She is lucky I love her... Melissa just smiled sheepishly back at me. While I was busy glaring at M the doorbells rang and M flew to get it. Almost literally. She opened the door to find, off course, Luke.

"Hey Babe! Come on in! Its fine that you stay!" Luke chuckled and said "I knew it would be." He smiled and winked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Well guys, what do you want to do now?" I asked trying to think of things to do in the busy city of New York that would be fun.

Melissa and Luke both got these weird looks in their eyes and said together, "CLUBBING!!!!!!!"

Oh boy. Instead of just being a long day, turns out it's gonna be a long night as well.

"I really hate you right now guys." The two just smiled and dragged me to my room to prepare for tonight. I don't think this can get any worse!

---------

So, hope you guys liked it! It was a little longer but not much. When I get more time I will update a longer chapter. Comment, vote, follow! Also, any ideas on a name for Lily's mother? I'm trying to think of one but I'm coming up short. Please help! -Brooke

P.S. I am just making it clear that Luke is GAY! I worded some things wrong, but I fixed it!