Chapter 3: The long story

Hey my little devils! hehe sorry ive been gone! ive been really busy and my life has been slowly rolling down-hill. anyway hope you like it!

"Then I open my door expecting it to be you when I see him. I had a little out burst then you took over." I shrugged my shoulders at the end and M smiled at the thought of what she had done. We had been talking for about 10 minutes and I had managed to tell her about my day from when I woke up to now. (I talk considerably fast.) I looked at her and she was still smiling like Mario on mushrooms. (You may not understand that refrense and if you dont I'm sorry. Just know it means idiot basicly)

"What are you smiling about?" I asked looking at her with what I'm sure looked like crossed eyes.

"Oh nothing. I just remembered that we are going to a uh uh ummmmmmm......." M looked off in the distance trying to think of the name while I just sat there waiting for her to finished her sentence. "Emblem 3 concert! Yeah Emblem 3 is who it is! That little Keeton dude is fiinnneee!" I laughed at her while she pulled out her phone to answer a message she had just gotten.

"OMG! Lily guess what! Guess what! Guess what!" Her face was in complete shock so I quickly answered.

"What?! What's wrong!? Who died!?" She chuckled at my worriment and shoock her head.

"Nobody died you moron! I was just reading my text from Luke, our boy friend,"

"Yeah......" I said.

"Well, he told me to look on twitter because this really cool thing was trending. Well, apparantly there are two lucky people that bought concert tickets to the concert we are going to that get free back stage passes! The thing that is trending is #hopeit'sme."

"WEll then, when are they going to anounce the numbers?" I asked curiously.

M's reply was, "In a few minutes." We sat in the kitchen waiting for the numers to be released while just chatting aimlessly. Finally our phones rang at the same time telling us we had a notification from

Twitter. "What are the numbers at the bottom of our tickets?" Asked M. I got online and looked at our tickets.

"Your's is 30 and mine is 31."

"Okay, but just know you shouldn't get your hopes up. It probably isn't us." M spoke softly like if she said the wrong thing I would brake.

"I'm fine M. I know we probably won't win. It would be amazing if we did though."

"I know. Now, let's check those numbers!" Her voice rose at the end telling me that she was done with that soft crap. Neither one of us liked that so I was thankful. I clicked on my Twitter notification and waited for it to load. M's phone loaded before mine so I looked at her and asked, "What are the numbers?"

Her head rose from the phone and she simply said, "30 and 31."

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! sorry it's short! I'll try to make the next upload longer! Hope you guys liked it! Please vote comment fan! -Brooke