(16) party

(AN)
I feel like I get a lot of my chapter inspo from songs that I listen to, even though the chapters are nothing like the song it just gives me some sort of inspiration.
____________________________________________________________

Everyone is back from the beach and me and Natsu said goodbye last night. I sit in my room not knowing what to do. "Come one Lu, you two can work it out on other days it doesn't have to be right now." Levy tells me. "I know but I can't help wanting to work it out as soon as possible." I sigh. "I know later tonight let's go to a party some people I know are going and plus it would be good for you to go out and meet new people." Levy shoots at me. "A party." I say dumbfounded. "Yes a party, and you're going!" Levy says closing my door.

The party didn't start till later so I still had to sit in my room for a while. I grab a book and start reading since I haven't done much reading yet. "After everything we've gone through you can still leave me without shedding a tear!" I read from the pages. "I gave you everything in me and you repay me like this, all I wanted was for you to love me like I loved you." I read closing the book. I get up to grab the 2nd volume but I had to start getting ready. Levy said it was just a chill party so I grabbed a fitted shirt and some baggy jeans with a plain black sweater. I get dressed and put on a few rings and a necklace to go with the earrings I was wearing.

"You ready to go?" Levy says opening my door with gajeel standing next to her. "Yeah." I respond while brushing my hair. I set my hair brush down and stand up grabbing my phone and slipping it into my bag. We exit from our dorm room and walk to the elevator. "Don't look so down Lu, it's good that you're getting out." Levy smiles at me. "I'm not down, it's just that party's aren't usually my thing." I look at levy who had her attention drawn to gajeels hair. "Well if you feel like going home after a little just tell us, we can bring you back." Levy says to me while she takes a brush from her bag and starts brushing gajeels hair for him.

We get to the party and right as we walk in the doors music is bouncing off the walls back and forth, people are holding solo cups and some are already passed out on couches and chairs. If you look in a corner you see a couple making out and I don't even dare want to look into a bedroom. "Come on Lu, we're getting drinks!" Levy shouts so I can hear her. We walk to the kitchen where levy greets people that she knows. She fills me a cup and then hers and gajeels. She then drags me out to the main room and starts talking with other people. "Yeah, this is Lucy, she's really cool!" Levy shouts to the other person. I wave my hand. "She's a little shy!" Levy says for me.

Levy continues talking to people and I follow, by this point I've had about 5 drinks and feel pretty tipsy. In about thirty minutes levy in making out with gajeel and I walk outside for fresh air. "You alone here!" Someone shouts at me. "No, my friend is just with her boyfriend!" I shout back. The person then walks away and I go back inside for another drink. I'm now drunk and sitting in the back yard on a chair. I grab my phone to check the time and read "10:45". I go back inside to look for levy and gajeel but can't friend them. I call levy's phone and don't get an answer. I sigh and walk back outside.

I think of who to call because of the time. I go through my contacts and call erza. "Hey erza, do you think you could pick me up from a party." I tell her. "Sorry Lucy, I'm in the middle of something if you could wait maybe an hour." She says while k hear voices in the background on her side. "It's okay, I'll call someone else, thanks though." I say hanging up the phone and I go back to search my contacts. I call Mira, and juvia and they said they're busy. I start crying because I'm stuck at this party till levy comes to find me and I'm drunk, alone.

There's only one person left to call but we just agreed not to talk to each other. But I'm crying now and my head is spinning and pounding. I call natsu. "Hey natsu, sorry to call you but I was wondering if you could pick me up." I say with hiccups between some words and sniffing. "Luce, are you crying?" He ask me sounding concerned. "I'm at a party and I wanna get picked up, if you can't it's okay I'm can wait for levy." I tell him starting to cry more because I just want to go home. "Luce send me the address." He says seriously. "Okay." I say more quietly, I text him the address. "I sent it." I say to him. "Okay, I'm on my way, just stay on the phone with me." He says as I hear a door shutting on his side. "Okay, thank you." I say to him still crying and stupidly grabbing another drink because I think that it's going to make my situation better.

"I'm here where are you?" He asks me. "I'm in the backyard just through the kitchen." I say getting up from my seat. Natsu hangs up the phone as I see him while standing up. I start slowly walking towards him wobbling a little, he quickly runs over to me. "Luce! Oh my god you're drunk too." He says concerned. "I only had a little to drink I'm fine." I say as he's practically holding me up walking me to his car. "Did someone make you cry earlier?" Natsu asks me. "No, I just wanted to go home and everybody I called was busy." I tells him. "You said you could wait for levy but I didn't see her car." He tells me buckling my seat and starting the car. "We took gajeels car, he came with us because levy said it's not smart for two girls to go to a party alone." I say stumbling over some of my words. "His car wasn't out there either." He says. "They must have left then, that's probably why I wasn't able to find them to, oh well." I say. "Oh well?" Natsu says sounding surprised. "Why are you shocked, did something bad happen?" I ask him. "Let's just go." He starts driving.

"We're here Luce, I'll take you to your dorm room." Nastu says helping me out of his car. "No, I don't want to go to my room." I say tiredly. "Take me to your room pleaseeeee?" I ask natsu extending the e in please. "Okay." Nastu sighs bringing me to the elevator and pressing the 4th floor where his room is.

Natsu's pov

I take Luce up to my room and open the door. "Oh what the fuck." Gray says as I open the door. "What happened?" He asks me. "She's drunk and got left at a party that's what happened." I say pissed. "Who left her?" Gray asks. "Fucking levy and gajeel." I look over to Lucy. "I'm tired natsu, can I go to bed?" She asks me. "Yeah, in a minute okay." I say to her calmly bringing her to my room. I grab one of my shirts and adjustable sweats that can fit her. "Here wear these and don't forget to tighten the sweats." I tell her handing my clothes over. "Thanks natsu." She says taking the clothes. I walk out of my room to let her change. "What're you gonna do?" Gray asks me yet another question. "I don't know, I'm gonna take care of her first before I do anything else." I say rubbing my eyes in stress.

"Hey natsu where should I sleep?" Lucy asks me walking out of my room. "Just sleep in my bed, and before you sleep drink some water." I say walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Thanks." She says as I hand her the glass. I take her back to my room and put the covers over her. "Natsu, can you give me a hug?" She asks. "Yeah." I lean down and give her a hug. She lays back down and I turn off the light as I walk out of my room. "I'm gonna fucking kill gajeel tomorrow." I tell gray as I sit down next to him. "Don't forget it was also levy." Gray says. "Ya but I have a feeling it was more gajeel who dragged levy out." I say.

__________________________________________________________________________________
(AN)
I thought drunk Lucy could bring them closer idk. Also I got rid of the font for thought because it was a pain in the ass. It honestly hasn't been in a lot of chapters so maybe it was already assumed that I got rid of the font idk.
Word count: 1575