(4) New people

(AN) A few things that I feel like I should say!
1. Lucy has levy and miras number so if I add them texting don't get confused
2. I do not intend to bring up meeting parents or relatives in this the only time they will be brought up is for back stories (sorry)
3. I will still do AN at the end of each chapter but I may not include a word count because I do write the AN at the beginning before I start writing the actual chapter and I don't feel like doing the math (please forgive me 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️)  though I might just do a word count including the A/N because it's still being read
Well that's all let's start the actual chapter!!
_________________________________________

At 2nd period it was normal. Nothing really interesting happened. Besides for the fact that apparently almost every girl in the school is natsu crazy!!!!

I ended up sitting in between natsu and levy though. Finally almost time for lunch! Not that I'm not enjoying the class I didnt have time to have breakfast. Wait! Why am I explaining this to myself. Pft whatever. "Class dismissed don't forget the homework, read pages 1-100!!" The teachers shout as people start leaving the class. "Hey lu follow me I'm gonna take you to where we eat lunch!" Levy grabs my arm and pulls me which causes me to follow her. Wait why am I looking for natsu, it's not like he sits with them anyways.

"Hey Lucy we're here!" Levy says to me excitedly. I then take a seat next to levy, who takes her seat next to Gajeel. "This is Lucy everyone, the new girl!!" Levy says as she introduces me to everyone. They then wave at me and give me "hi's" and "hello's". Then come natsu...... "Hey guys!!" He shouts. "Hey flame brain, we never finished the argument from this morning!" Gray shouts at natsu. "Forget it gray." Natsu says in a calm voice. After a while everyone starts having their normal daily conversations.

I then feel a hand touch my shoulder.. Is that natsu... No he would be saying something dumb, like calling me princess or something like that. "Umm, can I help you?" I ask the guy grabbing my shoulder.

"Actually you can, you can help by going out with me and hanging with me." He says trying to be smooth and giving me a wink after. He then grabs my arm pulling me up from my seat. "Wait umm I never said I wanted to come with you." I tried saying in the nicest way possible. "And I never said you had a choice." He says to me getting kinda angry. "HEY, Laxus go find someone else to hit on!" The pinkett shouted at the guy named laxus.

"Why it's not like little miss blondie belongs to you." The tall blond guy said laughing. "Ya but your acting like she's yours." Natsu says fiercely but keeps his cool. "Listen." Natsu continues, "let's have her choose, my arms or yours." He says in the same tone as before. Why am I blushing at what he said, it's not like he ment it in that way.

"Well?" Laxus ask. "Well.... Ummm... Natsu, I choose to stay with natsu and the others." I said shyly not wanting to be to bold about it. He then throws me into Natsu's arms. He's warm, like a heater. No what am I thinking he was just saying that because this random guy was trying to take me with him.

"Hey you ok luce?" Natsu asks me with a concerned look on his face. Did he just call me Luce. I took a second to think. "Ya I'm fine don't worry about me!" I said with a half fake smile. He then took me back to the table and gave laxus the look, the look that you can tell means go away. Natsu then proceeds to hold me close the rest of the lunch.

The lunch bell then rang. Mostly everyone went their own ways because they had different classes. My phone then gets a notification. Hmm who's texting me?

Levy >•<

Levy: hey Lu you seemed really close to natsu at lunch.. (Wink.. Wink)

Lucy: it was nothing

Levy: Mhm like I would believe that..

Lucy: sorry lev but we have to talk later class is about to start byee!!!!

After class

"Hey lu!" Levy yells as she runs towards me. "The group is gonna meet up in about 30 minutes wanna come?" Levy asks. "Umm sure let me just get changed and set my stuff down, k!" I tell levy while smiling. "K, I'll do the same!" Levy tells me.  "Soooooooooo, wanna tell me what was going on with you and natsu?" She says giving me the raised eyebrows. "I told you it was nothing, honestly he was just making sure u was ok!" I told her quickly as I was setting my stuff down. "Ok lu but.... If anything does happen tell me first!" Levy said to me with a smile.

Levy and me then leave together to meet everyone else at the front of natsu's and grays dorm room. At least I'll finally know where natsu's dorm room is! Wait! No why do u want to know! I don't, I don't want to know!! "Hey lu we're here!" As we waited for natsu and gray to come out I looked at the room number. Room 419, hmm he takes the elevator just to go to my room. How silly. "Hey luce, levy!" Natsu greets them. As they wait for the others they all have a conversation on who can do something better than the other.

"Grayyy darling!!" The girl with a similar hair color to levys yells out to gray. I believe her name was juvia. Everyone continues to chat as I zone out. Wow he's actually pretty tall and funny. Wait! Here I go again damit! "Heyyyy, hey luce what're you looking at?" Natsu says as he catches me off guard. "Just the walls." I said even though I was lying. "What's so cool about the walls?" He asked me. Wow how dense was he, wait I mean that's not a bad thing at least he didn't notice me looking at him.

I then answer his question, "Nothing u just didn't know where else to look, that's all." "Why don't you look at me?" Natsu said in a cocky voice as me and everyone else stood their in shock. "What it was just a sujestion, it's not like I was telling you to do it." He says as everyone still stands there in shock. Why am I blushing so hard, I mean I know it's embarrassing but... "Whattt, is what I said really that socking?" Natsu asked interrupting my thoughts.

The time together soon came to an end. Me and levy went the same way as Mira and a read headed girl. Erza, her name was Erza I remember now. "Well bye Mira, erza!" I waved at them and they waved back, I didn't feel like talking I just wanted to take a shower and go to bed. As we got back inside the dorm room I told levy I was going to take a shower. Why does natsu keep saying these thing we've only know each other for a week. I mean we've barely talked! What ever.

The week soon came to an end, it was Friday after school.  And natsu was at the door. But not because of gray. "Natsu... What's wrong?" I ask as I see a different look on his face then how it usually is.

_________________________________________

(AN) Wow Clift hanger! Kind of? Well whatever let's see what natsu wants to tell Lucy......
(DUN DUN DUN....)
Word count (including AN): 1300