my, ex fiance? (3-1)

"... Adliana.. I.. Want to break ties with you, lets break up." Lionel said calmly.

Adliana slowly pulls away.. While thinking "already?".

".. B-but...... Please reconsider!!" Fake Eyes of desperation on Adliana's face grew by the second.

Lionel smirks, he is amused by her reaction, but it is clear Lionel will not reconsider this.

.... This is exactly what Adliana wanted, she wanted the crappy Arrogant prince Lionel, to go and be with that snake Miara, that is manipulating three men at once!, and once she marrys Lionel, and become queen, Adliana can fake her death, and go to a different empire.

"Please!, I beg of you!, i-i, I love you Lionel!" Adliana shouted, she fell on the floor as Lionel stands up from the chair. "Hehe, I'm glad I took acting classes, when I was a model student and I was picked as a lead on a school play." Was what Adliana was thinking.

Lionel Snickers at Adliana's pathetic attempt in trying to win him back, as Lionel didn't realize Adliana was just playing along with the original dialogue in the manhwa.

Adliana grabs Lionel's hand trying to still convince him, without cringing "agh, I didn't realize how cringe this sounded" She mumbled quietly, but Lionel took it the wrong way and thought Adliana was mouthing out the words "don't leave me, now".

"..." There was silence, before Lionel pushed Adliana away and walked out of the room, as he was leaving the Heara estate, He looked back, at the estate, thinking "where... Where have I heard that before..?", as he gets on the carriage.

Adliana sighs, "Though.. I guess that does tell me what part of the story I'm in." She flicks her hair back and decided to take a bath while to think of what to do now.

While Adliana was taking a nice warm bath she was trying to think if there was any mines, or land that would have treasures that weren't discovered yet.

"... Wait.. There was one.. Near the border of empire Pielnsa and empire Gremqu!"

"Finally!, those 827hrs of none stop Webtoon is finally paying off!"

After Adliana gets out of the bath and is now wearing her night gown while her hair is being dried by Hesta.

".. Hesta.. Can you braid my hair tomorrow?." Adliana said trying to make small talk but doesn't know how to. Hesta starts combining Adliana's hair while replying "of course My lady."

Though it was short, Hesta leaves the room and Adliana is left to be alone, but she gets interrupted, someone was jumping from roof to roof!, was it a Bulger?, if so.. Adliana should help!

... Or not...

All Adliana did was alert a guard, then she went back too her room with the mindset of "if it doesn't affect me, then it doesn't involve me either."

Adliana yawns, ".. Oh right, I was supposed to go to town today, well... Lol, I don't care tbh, I got a lot of time.. Oh wait now that I'm thinking about it!, it's all connected!, after Lionel asked to dissolve the engagement, there would be a traveler selling the land near the Pielnsa Empire and Gremqu Empire, the Traveler oddly enough dies A couple days later after originally selling the land to Athan.

Athan was another Ml and also Miaras childhood friend that became a Knight to be able to protect Miara.

"Oh well, I can just ask Lionheart-, i- I mean Father, for money... I just need to out bid Athan huh?"..

Good thing he's just some knight, the near the Pielnsa empire and Gremqu empire's land only costed 200 Xivn anyway... The best Athan could do is 800 Xivn Max, I can... Do 3,500 Xivn Minimal.

*200 Xivn is 5,000 usd
*800 Xivn is 40,000 usd
*3, 500 Xivn is 175,000 usd

______________________________________

Hello again!, hope you enjoyed this new part for this chapter and I hope this was a good.

I don't really have anything to say, but, anyway I hope you all have a great day!, or night!, or noon!.