The bidding (6-1)

It was 11:52, it was foggy, the breeze was cold and it was quiet, the moon was in a waxing gibbous, one of the signs of waxing gibbous was that, "Success", though Adliana was curious whether it will be her success, or another's.

Adliana is already in the dress she bought from Rosin's Boutique, she was making a knot on multiple pieces of old clothes, as she threw the supposed to be "rope" , she started to climb down with it, but just when she was half way down the clothes started to rip like crazy. ".. Shit.. Aren't I just lucky?" Adliana Mumbled before The cloth ripped Intierly.

"... Ow.." Adliana slowly got up before brushing herself off, "ugh....oh shit, how am I supposed to get back to my room now?!-" Adliana shut herself up after realizing she was being too loud.

"... Ugh....... Meh, I'll just figure it out later" Adliana thought to herself before finally getting out of the bush she was in.

"Uh, I suppose it's this way..?" She was unsure of herself since the manhwa never really showed where to walk.

After wandering for a while she saw the "closed" Bar, she walked in there while remembering the password to go to the bidding room, as she took her second step inside, someone with dark brown hair about the same age as Adliana stopped her, "oh?, is it Finn??" She thought.

She looked right at Finn and said the password "the lights remnants still remain radiant" Finn was still, before leading Adliana to the bidding room, "So.. You're a client?" Said Finn, "... Yes.. You could say that" After that awkward small talk ended, they reached a dark red door that had gold rims on the side of the door.

As Finn opened the door with a key that looks like it was made from Ruby, there was a long set of stairs, this might've looked very sketchy for a outsiders point of view, but Adliana, well.. Leana, has seen sketcher shit, so this is like nothing to her.

Anyway, as the both of them walked down the stairs, as soon as they reached the end, it was like there was at least three hundred or more people were seated all around the stage where the treasure would be shown.

After she found a seat, half an hour passes and the bidding starts, several jewels, slaves, and so on were shown, until the thing Adliana came here for was finally shown, the land between the border of the Pielnsa and Gremqu empire.

"fun little fact to myself, in the original manhwa the Pielnsa and Gremqu empire had a "little" Fight for that very land because as I know, the Pielnsa empire is too prideful to let that land go, and the Gremqu empire is too greedy to let the land go, so they decided to sell the land to an auction".

She thought before taking a breather
As people started bidding for the land it was relatively at a decent price for some mysterious land at the edge of a border between two empires, about proximitly 2,450 Xivn.

*2,450 Xivn is 122,500 usd

Someone says 2,700, another says 2,800, someone said 2,950, it has a chaotic yet calm tint to it.

Finally, Adliana hears Athans voice from a distancedistance bidding
3,200, Adliana is quietly panicking thinking, "wait a fucking moment, why is the bids so much more expensive than what I read in the weebtoon the fuck?".... "Fuck it, I'll just impulsively use the rest of the money I have.." She mumbled.

She shouted 3,880 Xivn, she thought she looked like she was panicking as fuck but in truth, she was unconsciously grinning as if that amount had nothing on her, she looked down while trying to laugh the embarrassment of, as many were glancing at her.

Athan sneaked a glance at the mysterious woman, the hood that's a part of the dress covering her eyes, slight slivers of her Raven black hair dim her facial structure, the dress complimenting her wide grin and slight chuckles-

In the distance the host yells "Sold! To the lovely raven haired woman over there!" The host has a huge and warm smile on his face upon processing the amount of money that is, Athan blinked, he had been distracted by the sight of the mysterious woman that had outbid him.

______________________________________

Dear reader.

I'm sorry it took long

                                                        -author