trying to climb a wall (6.5-1)

Just as the title says.. It means both literally and.. mentally... (?)

As Adliana walked back home tired since her fragile body that wasn't used to pulling all nighters or not getting her beauty sleep, she was feeling slightly fatigued and wanted to plop on her bed, but only remembered when she got back to her manor, she realized she needed to climb that wall.. So Adliana stared at the tall wall she looked and pondered whether she should just enter through the front door.

As she tried to have a positive mindset and tried to step back and jump and climb the a wall she just scratched the wall with her nails like it was chalk, which was one of her pet peeves so she just decided to not try that again.

As she tried a different approach and going on a nearby tree and jumping from there to the opened window, but when she was up there she realized the window was above the tree branch she was on, so she climbed back down before she fell.

"... Damn.. How the fuck do I get up there?... Fuck it I'm going through the front door.." Adliana just sighed as she gave up and walked to the front door.

As she confidently opened the door with her somewhat messy hair, and dirtied dress as no one was there, Adliana realized she could've just gone through the front door this whole time.. Wait.. Why the hell wasn't the front door locked?... Damn now she just felt stupid but anyway.

As Adliana was slightly annoyed thinking why she just wasted her time trying to get in secretly, Adliana closed the door, remembering this like when she sneaked to run away as an edgy 14 year old "not a phase" Girl, as she moved quitely, and realized she was really good with sneaking and wondered why,, I mean, she is the Villainess there's probably some attributes to get from her.

When Adliana finally reached her room she opened it, entered, closed it, she exhaled the breath she was holding in and plopped herself on her bed before reaching out for her phone, remembering she was in a different world, she sighed.

"I wanna go back.. I felt empty there but so much more Fufilled"

Adliana turned her body to the side, "I should change my clothes"

As Adliana sat up Adliana took a couple minutes to change her clothes and brush her long dark black hair she stared at the ceiling thinking why the faces of her past life were fading,, it was 02:34 and she didn't know why she couldn't sleep when she was this exhausted she thought about how she just spent all that time doing something when she didn't need to do it and suddenly..

Had a deep thought about whether there was something similar to that as well.. Was it possible she didn't need to try surviving because she'll survive later on anyway?, no I don't think so, is it that she doesn't need to try being a Villainess when she already is one?, no I don't think so.

So what exactly is this feeling where she thinks there's something she doesn't know,, Just this feeling.. Like climbing a wall.. "Ugh fuck it!, I'm just going to sleep!" Adliana said frustrated as she got a headache... not by trying to find an answer,, but rather a headache by trying to remember a memory..

As adliana just pulls the sheets over her face annoyed on what this feeling is, and just wants to go home to her family and friends, wondering why it had to be her to reincarnate..

______________________________________

Is this me giving hints to foreshadowing?... Perhaps... Good luck~ >:)

-author