Xmas Eve

- December 24th -

- Test Tube's POV -

It's Christmas Eve! Fan and I are VERY excited to go outside, and have the best bonding ever with my family! But first, we're going to church. Why? Well, if you look at your calendar, IT'S SUNDAY.

"Kids, get dressed. We're going to church." I said, waiting for them to finish dressing up.

"Done!" Both of them said.

"Alright, good!"

Fan came down the stairs, wearing a scarf bcuz it's cold as hell, duh.

So, we got inside the car, went to church and waited for the sermon to be finished so we can do our thing.

- after church -

Thank God that's over. We then had an outing and went ice skating. However, I don't know how to skate. So, I thought of not coming with them.

"Well, we're here! We're at the park!" Said Fan. "So, who's ready to skate?"

"Me!" Bot enthusiastically exclaimed.

"I don't even have feet!" Via said.

"Oh, right..."

We finally made it to the park, seeing a lake that is frozen cold. Fan and Bot got outside, put on their ice skates and then went to the lake but Fan came back and asked me "Do you... Wanna come along and skate with us, Test Tube?"

I blushed. I shook my head no then replied "I... Suck at skating..."

Fan then gently grabbed my hand. "I could help you."

"R-really?"

"Mhm!"

"Well, let's start!"

I then put on ice skates, we went to the lake and skated at the icy lake.

"Woah!" I exclaimed, almost slipping on the floor. "This is... Fun!"

"See? I told you that I'd teach you how to skate!"

Fan, Bot and I skated at the lake. While Via is filming us, feeling very envious that the fact we have feet to skate.

- Fan's POV -

We were skating for a few minutes or so. We got back to the ground, got inside the car, and went to a mall.

We split up to buy our gifts. And in secret, I bought Test Tube a telescope. Because... I broke her telescope... I'm sorry, honey... I then bought her some stuff, a new phone, cosplay outfits (apparently, she's still into that!) And some perfume and cologne! It's just that I can't stand her smell after doing experiments. Then, I wrapped them up, and wrote down "do not open til Christmas."

- Test Tube's POV -

For Christmas, I bought Fan a new video camera, a new laptop, and a new phone. And, he's been using that old car. I feel bad for him. So, I bought him a new Corvette C8, his dream car. Wait, he's the CEO of Meeple. How is he unable to buy these things!? Later then, I wrapped up the gifts, went home and hid the car inside our garage, went back to the mall and reunited with Fan, Bot, and Via.

- Fan's POV -

Test Tube and I had hid our presents. And then, we had lunch and coffee.

We were eating our food while Test Tube ordered a vanilla latte and I had a caramel macchiato.

"Well kids, how's your lovely Sunday during Christmas Eve?" I asked the two of them.

"Great!" Bot said.

"What they said." Via said.

I then turned on my laptop and started to write a blog about Christmas Eve.

My family and I were having a nice bonding until I saw Lightbulb and Paintbrush.

"Hey, Painty! Hey, Lightbulb!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, hi Fan! Merry Christmas, my darlings!" Lightbulb said to all of us.

"Merry Christmas, auntie!" Bot replied.

"Aww, the two of you are SO cute!" Lightbulb exclaimed this so loud that the whole café was looking at her soul.

"Sorry, guys..."

Lightbulb then sat next beside Via and Bot.

"Merry Christmas, my little red cutie you!" Paintbrush said, pinching me.

"Stop that."

"Hmm, let me think... How about no?"

I started to get angry, while Test Tube then pushed Paintbrush off.

"Stop that, Paintbrush."

"Jeez, it was only a little pinch." They said, rolling their eyes. "Anyway, Fan, how's work at Meeple?"

"Oh, it sucks. Why? I take a bath at 6:00 AM, dress up, then make sure I don't get late at 7:00 AM. And then go home at 5:00 PM."

"That doesn't sound THAT bad, Fan! Quit being so overdramatic!"

Test Tube slaps Paintbrush for being rude to me. "Well, what about YOU quit being so mean to him!"

"I'm being honest!"

The kids are done eating, and so are we. We got out of the café and then we went inside our car.

"Bye, guys. Merry Christmas!" I said, bidding farewell to them

"Bye!" They exclaimed.

- at home -

- Bot's POV -

I CAN'T WAIT TO OPEN MY PRESENTS!!! OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!! I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT!!!

"Can I touch them, at least...?"

"No. Wait for tomorrow morning, alright?"

"Fine..."

I then went inside my bedroom, and say down on my bed.

"I can't wait for Christmas day..."