Fan's Job Is? (Bonus Chapter)

Bot's POV

Over the past few days, dad has been murmuring the words "Stinkin' dead end job..." But what could his job/occupation be? I've been trying to figure it out over the past few days. Maybe mom knows what his job is. So I went towards her.

"Hey, mom?" I asked, tugging her lab coat.

"Bot? What is it, dear?" She asked.

I cleared my throat. "So, I've been wondering... What is dad's job, and what makes it a stinking dead end job?"

"Oh, about that, the answer will come from the new Meeple CEO." Test Tube said, carrying me.

"Mom? Where are you taking me?"

"We're going to Meeple Park, sweetie. So you can know what his job is."

We then got in Test Tube's car and then drove there.

"Wait, isn't the Meeple HQ, MeCloud in the sky?" I asked, with confusion.

"Oh yeah, about that, the clouds deflated that it fell." She answered, holding our newly adopted child egg, Via Lactea.

"Mother, I would prefer to sit in that chair rather than being carried around. Since the fact I love my father more..." They said.

Test Tube was shocked to hear them speak coherently. "Wait, you can talk!?"

"Uhm, yeah, mother! Didn't dad say that Shimmers at the age of 3 can talk?"

"No, he didn't say anything."

"Oh..."

At Meeple Park

We then entered the Meeple Park. I was so amazed on the design of the structure.

Time skip

"The CEO would like to see you right away." Ballpoint Pen said to me as I entered the office.

"Mr. CEO, I would like to ask-"

Fan turned towards me and asked "Bot!?"

"Dad!?" I was also shocked to see him in the CEO's office.

"What are YOU doing here!?"

"You... You're the Meeple CEO!?" I asked with delight.

"Don't even remind me of that... Stinkin' dead end job..."

"Dad, why don't you like your job?"

"Like? Like!? Nobody LIKES their job, Sweetheart!"

"Oh..."

"So, why are you here?" Fan asked.

"Well, I was wondering what is your job?"

"This is my job... You can go now, Bot."

I then walked away.

Test Tube's POV

Me and my second child are staying at the hallway, waiting for Bot for their reaction on the insane plot twist they encountered.

They went towards me.

"Well? How was it?" I asked.

"It was... Kind of surreal for dad to be the new CEO of Meeple..."

"Pretty cool, right?"

"Kind of..."

"Let's go home now."