Bonus Chap- Laying on Elephants

[A/N: Do not read if you are/and don’t want to become hungry! This chapter contains many different types of unhealthy deliciousness. P.S. thank u for helping me write this chap!]

Bonus Chapter- simply for fun!

Cody’s POV:

--------------*^*Dream*^*-----------------------

I’m sitting in a movie theater chair as my eyes flutter open. I look to see what movie I’m at, not even thinking to question how I got here- I’m just too much of a sucker for a good movie. I didn’t even realize this wasn’t a real movie theater. There weren’t even any walls.

At this point the screen was still black, but suddenly a baby elephant appeared, nothing special about it, just a baby elephant standing there, in the middle of a movie screen.

Then a few more things happened, making this even stranger. First- a bright blue, plastic kiddy pool that had yellow and orange fishes and air bubbles painted on it, but larger than a regular one, it was more fit for a baby elephant rather than a human baby.

After that two hoses came down at the top of the screen, one being white and the other a dark brown, and then stuff started pouring out of them.

Out of the brown one came smooth chocolate syrup, and out of the white tube came whip cream. I could smell the delicious smells from here.

The elephant lifted his trunk and trumpeted in happiness, and then started jumping up and down, but apparently all that wasn’t weird enough.

After a few minutes the tubes pulled away and dozens and dozens of cherries pour from some unknown place, onto the baby.

The dream-like state I’m in makes everything so real.

I get worried the elephant will get hurt, but some giant donuts appear. All kinds, too, there’s glazed, chocolate covered, sprinkles, old fashioned, apple fritters, maple clusters, etc. You name it, and it appeared in the pretty world made of sugar.

A rainbow made of jell-o, the Easter marshmallow bunnies covered in colorful sugar jumping around the feet of the snow men and women made of ice cream. Their hats made of hard candy, eyes of over-sized gumdrops, smile of snake lollies, nose of sugar sticks, walking sticks are of candy canes, and the buttons of chocolate cookies. Carmel sat thickly and styled on their heads for hair and brownie scarves wrapped around their necks. They couldn’t have looked more grand, well now that they have ring pops resting on their fingers they couldn’t look more grand.

The snowmen started dancing and the environment changed so that it looked classy as well. The lights dimmed slightly, the pool was surrounded by solid chocolate eggs, and delicate swans made of white chocolate were placed in random spots.

In the corner there was a coy pond with gummy fish and a mint shrubbery.

Then over in the back left corner there appeared a huge cake- a red velvet cake with vanilla icing, and out of that came a chocolate waterfall.

The background started to appear so it was no longer just blackness. It became covered in a light dusting of powdered sugar, and even more fell from the cotton candy clouds resting in the sky.

My chair disappeared and my small frame was caught by two strong arms. They started to carry me closer to the screen and in no time at all I was in the movie.

I was laid on the back of the elephant on my back, looking up at the pink and blue cotton candy clouds. I closed my eyes taking in the delicious smells and sighed.

The elephant is a lot more comfortable than I thought. I reached down expecting to feel the rough texture of its skin or even the smooth creaminess of the chocolate syrup and whip cream, but all I felt was smooth, but not like chocolate syrup, no it was more of a fuzzy kind of smooth. And as I pulled my hand closer to my side, but still on the side of the elephant I felt smooth again, but it still wasn’t like chocolate or whip cream, more of a leather feeling.

------------*^*End of the Awesome Dream*^*---------------------

Prying my eyes open I no longer saw the puffy clouds made of sugar, but was instead greeted by the sky light of my limo.

I was sprawled across the back seat with my feet resting on the handle of the door. Turning my head I saw that Harold was resting his eyes with his head resting on the back of the seat on the left side of the long row of seats across from the blue mini bar.

I guess it was just a dream………. But at least I’ve now been able to see an elephant jumping up and down in whip cream- heck I’ve seen that whole world, and it was pretty dang awesome.

[A/N: so yes, not really important to the story, but I hope you found it entertaining. I now have to go cook dinner because that made me extremely hungry! Not edited!]