Chapter One-A Brief Introduction (Photo of Cody)

Chapter 1      [Edited]

Jason’s POV:

Well I am Jason Eagle, richest most sought-after person in my school, and I am currently on my way to my favorite club. The singer there is amazing! She’s gorgeous and has the best voice I’ve ever heard! I once asked the club owner, who is my best friend Rick’s dad, how much he paid her and he said she refuses payment, and just wants to sing! She doesn’t even drink or have sex with anybody, though she does dance sometime…..I think she’s a professional. That body……..head out of the gutter, Jace!

And no I’m not a player if you were wondering. I just don’t get the point of having ‘relationships’ with a person when you don’t even know them! Aw well, I’m just the hot, rich, smart, nice guy at my school……well at least I don’t have anything to live up to!

I ditched my parents who were taking me to some ‘important meeting’. BORING! I’m a great kid, but today was sooo dumb!  Classes were long, there wasn’t any football practice, Tiffany, the school’s main slut, was all over me today, and I missed lunch…….aww, well, mystery princess (singer’s name) here I come!

-(*@*)-

I walked right through security- being the owner’s son’s best friend has its perks.

I heard the music playing and the DJ was up on the circular stage in the middle of the room, but mystery princess wasn’t there like most Friday nights.

I go find Michael, the owner, and ask him where she is.

“Hey Michael, where’s the mystery princess? Isn’t she always supposed to be here on Friday nights?”

“Oh hey, Jace! Nope she’s not here tonight, sorry. I’ve been getting a lot of questions about her, seems people really like her, but, yeah, she said she should be here sometime around 11. Some important family business came up and she needed the first part of the night off. What was I gonna’ do ya know? She’s my best singer and I don’t even pay her! …..Great girl she is.”

“Yeah, she’s awesome. I guess I should go if she’s not here, but I’ll be back later, kay?”

“Alright, where are you going if you don’t mind my asking?”

“Oh, my parents wanted me to go to a business meeting with them, but I wanted to hear her sing. I’ll just go to the dinner and come back later tonight.”

“Oh alright. Have fun at that dinner!”

I turned and left walking out the door, and back to my blue 2007 kawazaki ninja zx. (picture on side). I hopped on, and pulled my phone out of my back pocket, and texted my dad.

Jason-where dnr?

Paul-1204 E. Carmicle Drive

Jason-zp cd?

Paul-94246

Jason-wt…..is tht du lckhrt plc?

Paul-yeah

Jason-kay thn, c u there

Paul-kay, bye son

Yes, my dad knows how to text. He’s kind of a geek, but he’s great with computers, which comes in handy. He owns biggest electronic company in the world.

 He does business with the Lockhearts, but who doesn’t? They’re the largest company in the world so naturally they would work with my parents business. Heck, the Lockhearts are the reason my parent’s business exist.

You see, they were all high school friends, so they gave them a huge loan to start their own business that they could buy off of, and now they’re constantly doing business with each other.

Wonder why they’re having me over for dinner though. I’ve never met them before, supposedly they’re nice people……….aw well, I guess I’ll find out in about twenty minutes, right?