Christmas Special

On my 63rd rewatch of Burlesque, every timr makes me fall in love with Nikki more

I cOuLd fIx hEr 🤪

ew thats my dad's gf's mentality

cough ahem anyway

georgia is kinda hot too.

WAIT NO THEY'RE ALL HOT THEY'RE LITERALLY DANCERS

esp that one girl with a pixie cut i forgot her name though

shit why am i talking about burlesque dancers instead of writing

Ummmmm have fun!!!! Started writing this on the 20th to see if i could write well with the assistance of hot women on repeat

Damn, robot racism

Also i made parts of this really cringy and cliche cause well im a sucker for stupid stuff

Also also, im sorry for focusing this on mostly christmas! I would have done specials for other holidays, but i only remembered to make a special recently. Christmas is the only holiday I personally know about, but in the future if you guys want me to, I'll branch out to different holidays!

Also your biological dad is kinda a douche ngl, if i have to go through this stuff irl im dragging yall into it 🥰 i totally just dont project onto Y/N in general. Poor, poor Q-9.

Btw this is in canon-limbo, like this could have happened, it aligns with the story, but idk you get to decide if this is important for the story yourself

Also during this entire writing i was really tired and hungry

Anyway have fun reading, and have a happy holidays! This will be my last post of the year, so have a good new year, too! Let's have a great 2024

Stay gold
—————————

5 Days Before Christmas

(Y/N) sat at the dinner table, legs criss-cross and shoulders slumped. Their elbows sat on the edge of the table, one hand having a fork in it, which pushed around the wires and batteries on their plate.

They zoned out into the food, eyes becoming half-lidded as they stared into the red, black, and blue lines.

"(Y/N), kid, you good?"

Their head shot up, eyes looking to Dad, fingers tensing around the fork's handle. They looked between Dad and Pa, being met with worried eyes.

"Oh," (Y/N) put down their fork, the prongs in the "spaghetti" and handle resting on the top of the table," oh yeah I'm fine!" They smiled, moving so their forearms rested on the edge of the table.

"I just eh..." Their eyes flitted around the surface of the table, scattered with different decorations, thinking of how to word their next sentence. "Haven't really had an appetite, y'know?"

"Y'sure that's it?"

"Yeah," Pa started talking, shifting in his seat," Ever since you got back from that camping trip you've been acting a bit..." He paused for a moment, breathing in,"...off. You know you could tell us anything, right?"

     (Y/N) nodded, smiling at Pa, "Mhm, I know."

Totally, they could totally tell them anything.

"I swear, if Khan's daughter or that fricken' murder," Dad started talking, fingers tightening around his fork slightly," drone did anything, you could always tell us, mhm?"

Yup, could totally tell their dads' anything.

(Y/N) smiled and laughed, fakeness sewn into the sounds coming from their speakers," Alright! Alright, mhm, I know. Nothing happened, don't worry, I'm just stressed with schoolwork right now."