Inbetween part - 3

Hey lovelies im putting an a/n at the end of the chapter this time (btw no new content just Tessa)

———————————————

The wind outside blew and blew and blew, a white noise that eradicated any kind of silence that could have been lingering.

A worker drone shifted a sheet of sorts aside, finding something buried in the snow.

"Ah! That's where I left my excuse to be outside right now!"

The object was a pair of glasses, and the drone picked them up before placing them right on his face.

He blinked, small beeping coming from his eyes.

Just as he decided to look up, up to saturn, up to the top of the corpse spire, a flash of light appeared in the sky. It came crashing down, and it was revealed to be a landing pod like one that N, V, and J came in with.

Part of it exploded when it crashed, knocking down the drone with a crunch under his bum.

He got up and began to run, trying to escape his inevitable fate, but his efforts were wasted as another ship "landed" down on the white, delicate blanket of snow.

Fire everywhere, that pod exploded a bit too.

The most noticeable thing was a teddybear that landed a bit away, somehow unscathed.

The drone stood in the middle of a ring of fire, cowering over with his arms protecting his head (badly, might I add, part of it was on fire like Braeden's).

Another pod landed down, but this one didn't crash and burn. It seemed to have been controlled, as it was scurrying like a bug all over buildings and stopped a few meters or feet in front of the drone.

Just as it stopped, a figure bigger than a worker, even a disassembly drone jumped out, graceful as an acrobat. They landed just in front of the drone and used a sword to cut its head off, causing it to fly backward and to leave a trail of oil spewing out behind it.

The oil dripped from the tip of the blade while it gleamed and glistened in the firelight, along with a badge reading "Tessa / Certified Technician" and the JcJenson in space logo.

She spoke in a british accent," Righty-o, work to do." Her voice was muffled by a astronaut helmet as she sheathed her sword on her back. "Eh, J?"

J flew in behind this Tessa girl, throwing her a complex and fancy golden key with a chain that had a small earth model at the end.

"Maintenance work~"

She clicked a button on a separate key on the chain, causing a 'car' of sorts to beep as new smoky whiteness started covering the ground...

——————————————————

so i'm going through with the QnA thing, so basically ask me anything and i'll answer unless its like too horny or gives away too much info about myself okay? okay 👌

but actually please ask questions im lonelyish </3