Q-9 x Uzi || Let Me Help You

Yall should know who Q-9 is, man. You're Q-9. YOU ARE THE CHARACT—

im sorry im a bit sad due to the release dates lmao, bit emotional, bit..... depressed........ sniff snoff..........

cough um anyway.

Requested by @Blue_dragon_cl, basically this is the camping episode but instead of Q-9 (us) having panic attacks left and right with the other campers, they go with Uzi. Cool 👍

Thanks for all the requests so far! You can request a oneshot on any oneshot chap btw im pretty lenient with that

3rd person POV

—————————

     "So no sneaking off to investigate stuff!"

     As N spoke those words through his teeth, Q-9 and Uzi both knew who they were directed to.

     Even though the three (technically four, with V) had arranged to set off alone, the freakin' teacher decided that well, if he can't have a bonus, Uzi and Q-9 can't have a bonus field-trip with their friends alone.

     "Can't catch a break, can we?" Q-9 backed up next to Uzi, the icy blanket of snow crunching under their boots as they did so. They tried to walk quietly, knowing Uzi wouldn't exactly appreciate the attention of the other students.

     Uzi looked over to Q-9, slight surprise painted onto her purple digital eyes," Uh, yeah. Yeah I guess we can't." Uzi looked back up to N, her hand coming up to the choker on her neck, her fingers barely touching the lavender gemstones.

"...alright, to the bunks!" N spun his clipboard on his fingers, going to walk off, but soon stopping, his shoulders dropping as he saw nobody was walking with him.

"Sounds good, N!"

"Anything for my bestie!"

Thad's and Lizzy's voices rang out against the cool winds, Lizzy throwing a keyring to V (oh yeah she's here) as the two walked over side-by-side.

This gesture made the other campers at ease, their tensed shoulders soon relaxing as they saw the counselors (murder drones) as friends, not mass murderers (despite V just having killed one of their classmates).

"Y... yeah!" Uzi spoke up, grabbing Q-9's arm as she walked forward with them. "They're like, our friends, too, so... It's cool."

Uzi stopped next to N, who was smiling at her and Q-9.

Sadly, the other students didn't exactly... appreciate the two's entrance. Their faces showed even more horror than beforehand, some stuck mid-flinch away from Uzi and Q-9. Mainly Uzi.

     The other students soon rushed up to N and V, pushing Uzi and Q-9 away and to the ground, the snow crunching loud under their bodies as Q-9 fell on-top of Uzi.

     "You can be our friend, little guy!" Emily says, being shorter than N.

     "Poor thing's defective," Darren says, poking V's eye, her having just murdered one of his classmates.

     "Oh," Q-9 shot up, climbing off of Uzi, standing up, brushing their white shorts off before extending a hand to the girl," Sorry, 'Zi! Kinda took you down with me, there."

     Uzi's mouth closed into a tight line as she firmly grabbed Q-9's hand, pulling herself off before patting the fur on her jacket, pieces of snowdust and ice falling off.

     Darren was still poking V's face, but she soon grabbed his wrist firmly, the threat of her snapping his hand off evidently clear. But, after glancing at Uzi let go. "Nah, just full of love." Her clawed fingers interlocked with each other, her tail cord shaping into a heart. "This one's," V's now normal hand pointed towards N," a pilot!"