Ep 6 Theory Thingamajigs

I didnt care to edit ANY of this 💀

Hey! This is a collection of like kinda mini-theory things and yet ANOTHER episode prediction, wahah! So i'll have tiny like one-to-two sentence theories first, then i'll have longer theories grouped, and THEN have a prediction for what's going to happen in the episode.

-From the second image teaser, could the Disassembly drones not have been built, but grown from the little heart things in jars? Would that even make sense due to them having been from the mansion?

-The eyepatch doll wears could be due to Absolute Solver 'seeing' what is going on around a user when they use Solver

-Due to the amount of MD cartridges in the labs (i assume that they're the labs), the first MD prototypes were probably manufactured on Copper-9 before the core collapse, but why? I have no idea
-Speaking of core collapse, at least one of the drone heads has a core collapse error warning on its screen. Maybe the prototypes were connected to the planet, or the drones own core collapsed with the planets coincidentally? I sound so dumb rn

-Crack theory from Kiana (disc server member/friendo)  the little heart things are in mason jars because they want you to theorize why they're in mason jars, go insane over the mason jars. They can pretend that its theyre amazing writing while fans "feel smart for 'predicting' it". Completely her words, not mine. Props to Nothing Dangerous questioning the jars in the first place, and Serial Designation C for reminding me why i lost all faith in humanity. I will only elaborate a little, and only if you ask nicely (Im teaching you children manners)

-Maybe the laughter from the 'hospital' part could be some random human that somehow survived the core collapse, or maybe Nori who somehow survived Khan and the Nanite acid? The nanites dont spread too quick, and depending on the way Khan "put her out of her misery" there could be a way she 'booted up'. The fact that the laugh came up in the hospital-like room could tie to her fixing herself up, and the security camera's were to keep herself safe. For the human, maybe they got hurt during the collapse and thats how the hospital ties into them, and they monitor security to keep themself safe in the same way.

-It looks like the monster in the workplace lab place could be like a million different things, but me and people have narrowed it down to some things it could be
* Medusa snake thing (Theory made by both me and a friend, Kosmo)
* Maybe a Lochness
* Kraken (Made by the friendo Mario)
* Akkorokamui (Also made by Mario)
There were also other theories of what it could be in my server, such as a friend Kiana saying it could be a Cockatrice (before the third photo teaser was released).

Now for what i think the episode timeline could be.
So, im hella confuzzled, lmao. But, i'm gonna keep my timeline theories short. I think that either Uzi N and V could be fighting Tessa J and Doll, then steal the gold cockroach back and go to the fever labs. They descend through every floor of the labs and then come upon the elevator, leaving us on another cliffhanger for 1-2 months.
While they do that, Tessa J and Doll also try to find them and race to the elevator, but go a different route through the labs. They either dont catch up in time or DIE 😍😍😍 (kinda a joke, but yea they dont catch up in time or something else)
Or, they could make a truce somehow. I'd think N or Doll could speak up and force the groups into one. Then, they go through the labs. They could get separated at one point, they may not, but they intend to go together at least.

Last thing, please feel free to share and explain any and all theories you have in the comments, i really wanna see the stuff you come up with!

And with that, see you when the next episodes out. See yall!