Chapter 9 The stereo sound strange

. . .

And there the group was now finally off now separated. Ranboo, Crumb and Bilzo walked to the car and got in. Their conversation wasn't that much, at least for Ranboo and Bilzo. They had good talks but for some reason Crumb hadn't replied or chipped in like she normally did with people. She had finally found more confidence when she had finally joined and be apart of they're groups and having more then just 2 friends.

But this time, she was quiet, and even she didn't know why. Bilzo started to take notice and called her name, she didn't reply. She kept staring out the window, looking at the woods around them. She looked through the trees as if she was trying to find something but she gasped and "huh'd" when she felt bilzo nudged her.

"Hey mate, what's up? You okay?" Bilzo asked, they stared into each others eyes and they just did. Ranboo was sitting in the middle of the back seats and stared at them both, Ranboo raised an eyebrow and then saw the car not swerving pass the turn.

"Hey- hey bill! Bill! BILZO-!" Ranboo yelled and took the cars wheel, bill gasped and turned the car, that broke they're eye contact.

"Wosh-! Sorry about that." Bilzo apologized as he made the car steady but still turning to crumb. She was breathing a bit heavily.

"What was that!?" Ranboo said loudly.

Bilzo and crumb didn't say, bilzo just turned his head away from crumb and cupped his face in his hand by the window.

"Guys what was that-"

"Ask crumb." Bilzo said sounding embarrassed, he had slight blush on his face, Ranboo turned to crumb and she was calm again, she was on her phone.

"Crumb?' Ranboo asked slowly.

She jumped, "HUH-? Yes!?" She turned to him.

"What was that? What's wrong? What you looking at." Ranboo questioned.

"No-no nothing, I don't know really want I saw but I swear it was nothing. Saw something in the corner of my eye. " She stammered, closing her eyes.

To Ranboo just shrugged, he knew Crumb was cool under her box but she's been wearing it for a real while and only Ranboo and Tubbo had seen her face. To Bilzo, he knew she was lieing. They've been friends for only a little while and met through Tubbo and Tommy but she's never showed Bilzo but she did show her eyes.

The first night of them sleeping in the same room, Bilzo realized at the time they both decided to sleep at, he knew she was going to have to take off her box. She was still getting ready in their bathroom, he immediately got nervous and thought she'd be uncomfortable so he went under his blankets quick and turn his head away from her bed and tried sleeping. He heard he go to sleep short after and sighed and went to sleep.

He was a great gentleman but she was acting weird and could tell he was lieing. He immediately thought to to ask her later in the night.

There was silence in the car.

"Uh okay, so changing the subject." Ranboo put on the radio.

"Breaking news, a man restaurant in Toronto had blown up recently-"

"Ugh, no-" Ranboo continued to flip through the different stations with his longs hands barely flipping it. Music and

"They're someone-"

"Out there-"

"Always-"

"Growing-"

"Underground-"

"Roots"

"By-"