pain.

Armaan slowly sighed as he slid his left hand into the pocket of his comfy trousers.

He shut his eyes tight and felt a tension growing inside of him. This love. Their love is very painful.

Not only for them, but other people too. Armaan Vyas believed that he was a bad guy but not that bad to see someone crying without any mercy.

He felt bad for Sarim truly. He wanted to comfort him but at the same time, he knew it. He knew he shouldn't help sarim. After all he was a jerk of a man.

Armaan slowly tugged into his bedsheets and slept.

_____

Armaan opened his eyes as he heard his alarm ring, he slowly wiped his eyes with his hands and felt tiredness in all his body.

He had only slept for 3 hours. He felt like dying however he made himself active and grabbed the water botel that was on his right shelf and drank all of it.

He got out of his bedsheets, changed his comfy clothes and wore his suit.

He walked out of his room and took a glance at the sofa, his heart almost bounced out of his chest as he didn't see Maya there.

He moved his eyes here and there hoping to look for her but he couldn't see her anywhere.

"Maya?" He said in a small voice, stress running through his veins.

"Maya?!" He yelled in a louder voice as he went from room to room but Maya was nowhere to be found.

He stomped his feet on the floor and caressed his head in annoyance.

He took out his phone from his pocket and dialed Maya's number. It kept ringing but there was no response from Maya.

"The person you are trying to call—" he turned off the call and dialed her number again but he heard the same annoying voice again and again.

"The person—" with that he threw his phone so hard at the ground it almost shattered into two pieces. the screen broke.

He clenched his fists and sighed out deeply.

"Where could she possibly go at this time?" He asked himself.

______

Sarim's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and felt my head hurt like it's been stabbed by a knife. A sharp one.

I shut my eyes, as I felt sharp pain in all of my body. I slowly got up after what felt like an eternity and my eyes fell on the pack of cigarettes beside me.

It was finished. I had it all. I felt thousands of emotions strucking into my mind as I sighed out deeply. I stood up and was about to fall when someone grabbed me from the back saving me from falling.

A small yell was about to escape my lips but when I turned my face towards the figure, my heart just stopped beating for a second.

It felt like the world had stopped there. There. With me and her.

"Maya?" I managed to mumble before she gave me a small smile before making me sit back on my bed.