forgive me.

Maya ran into the hospital. After some minutes of looking for Zayn she finally found him.

She ran to him as she noticed his tearful eyes. She went close to him and he noticed her as she asked.

"Where is Armaan?" She asked as he slowly sighed.

"He was just admitted into the ICU. He is very serious, Maya." He said as Maya looked down at her feet and felt tears forming in her eyes.

For the very first time, she found herself so worried for someone.

He is a jerk. Her mind spoke.
That jerk showed you what love is. Heart said.

Well it was just a drama. Her mind spoke.
Just a drama? It didn't look like one? Her heart said.

"Maya do you know where was he found?" He asked her as she looked up at him and raised his eyebrow at him.

"Just a few minutes away from your home." As he said that, Maya's world crashed down. She felt thousands of tears falling down her face as she looked away from him.

She shut her eyes right and cried as she thought of all the memories she made with him.

The way he cared for her. The way he did stupid things for her. They meaned alot to her.

She looked back at Zayn and asked him in a very miserable voice.

"He will be okay, Na?" Her voice broke in between as the fear of losing him eat her up. Zayn slowly patted her back and spoke.

"It's okay, Maya. Don't worry. He will be okay." He said as Maya wiped her tears and took a deep breathe.

She was only wishing for him to be save. She begged the God to let Armaan live. He was the only happiness in her life.

After a hour of waiting, the doctor came as Maya asked him before Zayn could.

"Is he okay?" She asked as the doctor gave her a smile. "He is fine. By the grace of God, he didn't lose too much blood we are shifting him to the normal room. You can meet him after 1 hour." He said and Maya felt relieved to know it.

She took a deep breathe and a smile formed on her tearful face.

"Madam, Are you perhaps his wife?" The doctor asked as Maya gulped down on her own saliva. She was taken back by the question.

She opened her mouth to answer the question but before she could, Zayn laughed and answered the doctor.

"Yes, yes. Newly married couple! Doctor, let her go in quick Maya Vyas cannot wait to meet her husband!" Zayn said and Maya looked at him in disbelief as he said all of those lies.

"Okay. okay. We will allow you to qo as quick as we can manage. Till then, Stay here Mrs Vyas. Thankyou." The doctor said and left as Maya grabbed Zayn's ears.

"Aa leave it na!" Maya left his ear and stared at him in disbelief.

"Itna bara jhoot?" She asked him with her widened eyes.

"Tumhara hi fayda karwaya hai mainey, okay? Now you can meet him more quickly!" Zayn said as Maya rolled her eyes at him.

"You are unbelievable, Man!" Maya said and sat down on the bench waiting to meet Armaan.

______

Armaan's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a white room. I blinked my eyes as I felt sharp pain in my abdomen.

What happened? Why I'm I here?

I tried to sit up but as soon as I did that I was about to fall when a female figure grabbed me and saved me from falling. My eyes caught the figure and my heart stopped beating for a second.

It was Maya.

I was utterly relieved to see her here but I was also shocked. Our lips were just inches away from touching as she slowly moved me to the bed and I sat there looking at her beautiful eyes.

She crossed her arms on her chest and sat Infront of me on the chair.

"Armaan, what were you doing close to my house?" I didn't expect her to say this but she did as I looked down at my feet.

"I'm asking you!" She yelled and I flinched on her sudden shout. I sighed and then spoke.

"Okay then let me say it. I wanted to beg you, I was helpless. I wanted to go in your feet and beg you to forgive me!" He claimed as Maya just stared at him with her beautiful eyes.

"Then why didn't you do it?" She asked As Armaan took a deep breathe before speaking.

"Because I heard the thing I didn't want to do. I was about to knock on the door but before i could I heard you with another man." He said as Maya rolled her eyes at him.

"But it's okay, Maya..if you have made a new boyfriend, break up with him. Come back to me, We will be the best of the best, I beg you." He said as Maya went close to him and grabbed him from the collar of his shirt.

"Do you want know who that guy was?" She asked as He nodded his head.

"He was my brother, Idiot!" She said and left his collar harshly.

"Maya. I'm sorry. I have broken your trust a thousand times. I beg you forgive me. I want you back in my life please!" He begged as she sat Infront of him on the bed.

She looked away from him as he grabbed her hands and her eyes moved towards him.

"Maya, I love you." He said and she just stared at him.

"Please—" before he could complete she started punching him all over his face.

"You broke my trust, Armaan! You ruined me! Why did you do it! You called me a golddigger! You played me! I hate you. I hate you so much!" She kept saying while punching his chest as he grabbed her hands with all of his force and then pulled her closer as she stared at him.

"I hate you so much." She mumbled.

A smile formed on his face.

"I love you too, Maya." He said before joining his lips with hers, as he kissed her slowly. She closed her eyes and let him kiss her passionately.

His hands went onto her waist and she rolled hers around his neck as they kissed eachother. This was the first time Maya kissed him more well.

She had missed him alot.