you're my first.

Armaan kept staring at Maya within these past few seconds his eyes never left hers as she raised her eyebrow at him and he coughed out.

"Sorry." He said as she moved away from him and felt a small smile form on her face looking at these cute actions of Armaan Vyas, the man known as ruthless.

"I'm completely fine. Tumhe kyon Laga ke I'm not okay?" Armaan asked with nervousness filled in his voice as he scratched the back of his head.

"I mean. You're espressions were weird, I thought you weren't feeling well, so I just came to check."

Maya said as Armaan nodded his head, Awkwardness was filled in the air as Maya slowly breathe out as she spoke.

"I shall leave now." She said before going out of his office and Armaan Vyas touched his heart.

"Nah, hell nah." He said as he felt his heart beat so fast that it felt like it would explode anytime now.

"Armaan Vyas, tu to gaya." He said to himself as he laughed.

He had realized that Maya was indeed the girl of his dreams and he loved her, only her.

Armaan was trying to focus on the work but his mind was occupied by the thoughts of Maya in his head..he could only think of her.

Suddenly his phone rang and he looked at the unknown caller ID. He picked it up and put his phone close to his ear.

"Yes?"

"You bastard!"

Someone yelled on the other line, and within seconds, Armaan knew whose voice it was. How could he forget it? The guy who kissed the girl he loves Infront of his eyes.

And most important the biggest rascal.

Armaan could never forget him.

"Oh well someone is hurt. I see."

"Just shutup! Do you really think you can take Maya away like that? Hun!?"

"Well your words tell me that I can, otherwise you wouldn't have cared to call me."

"Cut it. This attitude of yours. You don't look cool, Armaan Vyas."

"Yeah. Not cool but definitely hundred times better than you, Sarim Abbas."

"Her family is finding her and mark Mt words. When they find her, they'll destroy her for going to you! She deserves it. And at that exact moment, I will find you. You exactly know what I'll do."

"About me. You don't need to find me. Here in my office you know my adress, I'm not scared to break bones. And about Maya, even if her family dares to look at her, I'll show you that the things people say about me are attractively true."

With this Armaan turned off the phone and the smirk that was formed on his face never left his lips.

_____

Maya was working in the office when her phone rang, she was about to pick it up when her eyes fell on the caller ID. she felt herself shiver as she read the name.

Sarim Abbas.

She sighed out before declining the call as she tried her best to focus on the work but she kept thinking about sarim Abbas. What was he doing with her?

The guy she loved for years was giving her nothing but unbearable pain. She felt her heart die out at the thought but she decided to ignore it and think about something else.

Armaan who was seeing her uneasy expressions from the office felt worried seeing that look on her eye.

Well this was supposed to be secret but...

Armaan purposely gave Maya the office which was right Infront of his. He could see her every hour, every minute, every second. That's how much he loves her.

Armaan slowly looked at his phone and realized that he was about to miss an important meeting, he went out quickly and settled his tie.

"Maya get up. We have a meeting. We're late. You will be accompany me." He said as Maya nodded her head before selling her hair, taking her laptop and walking with him.

Armaan opened the door of the meeting room and looked back at Maya, Whose beautiful eyes looked back at his. Unknowingly a smile formed on his face and he signed her to go in first while opening the door for her.

Maya smiled and went inside when all of the people sitting in the office opened their face wide open.

Maya felt confused seeing the expressions of the people but sat at the chair.

Armaan sat beside her and this time the people opened their mouth more wide. Maya confusedly looked at the people but decided to ignore it.

Armaan started the meeting and all that and then.

After almost a hour, the meeting ended. Armaan and Maya said goodbyes to the people and they walked away.

As the left, Maya took out a sigh and looked at Armaan with questionable eyes.

He looked back at her.

"What is it?" He raised his eyebrow at her.

"Why were they looking at me like that when I sat beside you and when you opened the door for me?" She asked him with that innocence in her voice.

"Oh come on. Let's not discuss that." Armaan said as he turned his face away and was about to leave when Maya asked.

"Batao mujhey. I deserve to know." She said as Armaan stopped on his track for a brief second before looking back at her and spoke with a smile forming on his face.

"That's the first time they've seen a female with me. Trust me, the very first time."

______