typical reincarnation (1-1)

(If you could be reincarnated and start a new, what would you do?)
Was the Last line at the end of the manhwa Leana was reading, just a little different..

This was a typical reincarnation story, Leana was a model student with A's and A+'s, she was popular and very nice, well as long as you didn't piss her off, but, the thing about Leana
Is that she was secretly a manhwa addict, one night on the 6th manhwa she was reading, she was thinking about back when reincarnation storys were still fun and unique.

She thought to her self.. "What would I do if I got reincarnated?"...
She Laughed out loud saying "HAH! like that would ever happen".. She already tried "shifting" Before but it just didn't work so she gave up on it, and now she is spending an unhealthy amount of time on webtoon, She stayed silent there looking at the ceiling thinking, "maybe it wouldn't be that bad..".

She slowly drifted asleep, she felt like she was falling.. But.. It felt.. Off..it felt.. More of drowning..?

Hm?.. Someone was calling out a name.. But.. It wasn't Leana's name... It was... A character from a popular manhwa!, "Lady Adliana, Lady Adliana!, wake up!".

(From now on Leana is Adliana)

Adliana wakes up catching her breath she couldn't believe it.. But..

"SHITTT!!" Adliana screams.. She just remembered What Manhwa had a character named Adliana.

she remembered that in the story After Adliana stabbed The Fl Miara to death, The Three Ml's all kidnap Adliana and murder her, but their loud calls for Miara and grieve for Miara's death made the Goddess of light, Selena, pity them and resurrect Miara, for.. A price.. A price of their ring finger, from all three Ml's to be Persiced.

"L-lady Adliana..?" The Maid stands there shock at the sudden scream from Adliana, Adliana Realized How crazy she looked and turned silent... The maids name was Hesta.. Hesta was one of the younger maids.

"Hesta..." Adliana said in a husky voice, she was thirsty..

"Y-yes my Lady?!" Hesta replied still shocked at Adliana screaming but is ready to assist Adliana.

"... Water.. Please"Adliana didn't realize just until now how thirsty she was.

Hesta's eyes slightly widen to upon hearing Adliana say "Please"

"Y-yes my lady" Hesta is quick to leave Adliana's room to fetch a glass of water.

As soon as Hesta left, Adliana jumps off her bed and looks in the mirror too.. Adliana's body.. Her long and soft silky red hair and emerald green eyes shimmering in the sun's light coming from the window.

"... Fuck... I'm beautiful.."

Adliana starts posing in front of the mirror not being able too help herself and admire Adliana.

After Adliana finally stopped posing in front of the mirror she remembered about the world and that she wasn't the main character...she was now in a different worl-... Wait.... She's not the main character?!, she's the villainess?!

"Th-this is....."

"The best day Ever!!, this is just like any other typical reincarnation manhwa!"

Adliana was happy that she wasn't the Main character because being the main character means having to put the time and effort in to things, but Adliana just remembered that in the story Adliana was Literally a part of one of the most richest families in the Pielnsa empire!

While Adliana was smiling and giggling to herself she was suddenly interrupted by Hesta knocking on the door with Adliana's water.

______________________________________

Hiii, I hope you enjoyed part 1 of chapter 1!

I just started this new series that I've been working on for months after being inactive and Also I'm so sorry for my other stories that I probably won't finish, I apologize (if anyone is actually reading them cuz idk)

Tbh idk it's just that school is getting harder and I need to pay attention in class more, so I will be very inactive but I will try my best to keep this story going. :)