〉Our Youth of Blood

How about now? Are we close to the end? I must say, but I will not

How about now? Are we close to the end? I must say, but I will not. I, as the Seer, my duty lies in telling the story of two souls to the best of my ability. Not foreseeing the end. Although, it is expected with the name.

My journey has brought me far and wide, following two souls across universes to watch over them. Will I interfere? I cannot. I am legally bound to stand on the side and record everything I perceive. Interfering will be a job for the higher-ups, since they like to nose into other people's business while I do not.

This time, Dara and Page, the two souls assigned to me, find themselves in a time when youth and blood should not be said together. Missing memories and paranormal treasure hunts. Exciting.

˜"°•.˜"°•˜"°•.˜"°•˜"°•.˜"°•

This is an entry for Aim to Engage 2023, hosted by the Ambassadors profile. This is a contest that runs from November to December, where a flash fiction or a short story must be produced according to a set of prompts. As such, this story is based on the following prompts:

19 - While visiting your wealthy grandparents, you discover things about your family that have you questioning everything you've ever been told.

6 - X marks the spot, right? According to your great-great-grandfather, he possessed the map to the fountain of youth. As a young amateur sailor who just found an old map in your newly deceased father's estate, you set out and recruit sailors to sail with you to this treasure. Upon arriving at the somewhat marked-out X on the map, you discover something else entirely. Write a story about how you got to the X on the map and what it really is.