🔥𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝑰𝒏!🔥

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚:𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙧, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Rainbow POV:

Me and my siblings had just finished a new video on the ItsFunneh channel, we just posted the Camping Story video and it blew up very fast, the teddies were very impressed on how famous we really are.

"Wow the video blew up very fast!"KF was impressed.

"Yeah, it's a daily and yearly occurrence, we're used to it already."I answered KF.

"You'll get used to it."I added.

"Ok!"KF replied.

"Well I might as well get to work on my homework that's due tomorrow."I told myself and went straight to my school bag and took out my math book, my ELA book, my social studies packet, my notebook, and my Chromebook and then went on my desk to work on my assignments, I bet the krew are doing the same since we don't want to get bad grades.

𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜:𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻! 𝙆𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚!

Felicia POV:

Me and Brittney were strolling together to the girls and boys locker rooms, we had a great plan for the Runners Siblings after yesterday, we had a good prank for them, I was holding a pencil and me and Brittney went to the boys locker room sign.

"Oh my gosh Felicia your so bad!"Brittney said in a cool tone of voice. Brittney was laughing.

 You guessed it, we are switching the names of the signs so that way one of the KREW siblings can go in the boys locker room. Before the bell rang we left to our first class so we don't get in trouble, even tho we get in trouble all the time!

Rainbow POV:

Me and my siblings had just arrived at the school, I was holding my baby egg that Mrs.Sweetie assigned for me and Shipman Sam the other day for us, I have to meet him at his locker so I can give him the egg so he could try taking care of it for the day.

"So what do you guys have for 1st block?"Gold asked.

"I have health, I have to meet Sam at his locker before class starts.

"Me and Gold have gym class."Funneh answered.

"What! For first block!"Draco replied.

"Yeah, sucks having to do workouts on first block."Funneh replied.

"I rather have it 3rd or 2nd block instead."Gold responded.

"Well Gold, getting some exercise and move your body instead of just being on your phone or computer online shopping like you always do."Lunar roasted Gold.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"Gold was annoyed.

"Nope and I never will."Lunar Responded.

"But other than that, I have science."Lunar added.

"And I have Home Careers 20."Draco replied.

"Ok then, will the teddies be ok?"I asked.

"Don't worry, me and Funneh are going to the locker room and we will check on them."Gold responded.

🎉 You've finished reading ~𝓚𝓻𝓮𝔀~𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓮~𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 1~𝓕𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴~ 🎉