🌈𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒔! 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑰𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝑰𝒔 𝑩𝒐𝒓𝒏!🌈

KF Teddie POV:

I was in the Cloud 10 Empire i was outside the castle I was feeling down because it was all destroyed and  covered in sadness.

"Oh man why did this had to happen to our beautiful and beloved Empire!"I said in depress"The gardens, The Insides, Everything!"I continued.

I started to burst into tears."Oh KF can you come here please."A light voice called over to me.

"Ok mother. I replied and left." I went to go see Queen Celeste she was the queen of Empire."What is it your majesty?"I asked.

"KF since our empire is almost destroyed and King Kenji and his minions are probably going to be striking earth next,I have an assignment to give you."The queen explained to me. She gave me 5 of these fairies I didn't know what they were about.

"These are the 5 element teddies, the blue one is the Sky-High teddy she has the power of the skies and the oceans, the yellow teddy is the Stella-Star teddy she has the power of the Sun and stars, the pink  teddy is the Floral-Nature Teddy she has the power of love and nature, the purple teddy is the Midnight-Moon Teddy she has the power of the eclipse moon and midnight skies, and the orange teddy is the Ryuko-Rouge Teddy and he has the power of the fire flames."The queen explained to me.

"But remember KF I need you to be safe out there it could be rough out there in the real world so make sure to focus on your mission."The Queen reminded me.

"Don't worry mother I won't let you down on us and the empire!"I promised.

"Thank you KF good luck out there!"She told me.

I left to the portal room where I can get to earth."Hopefully I'll be able to find warriors on a whole new world."I said.

I went to the portal room and I went through it and I was sent to planet earth to find legendary pretty cure warriors

𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴:𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻! 𝗞𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗲!

Rainbow/Betty/Cure Iris POV:

It was morning me and my younger siblings were all in our house getting ready for school and putting on our uniforms.

Hi I'm Rainbow Runners, I'm in middle school with my siblings I'm very encouraging and smart,I'm the older sibling in the family and I will do anything to keep my siblings out of danger and trouble. I was fully ready for school. I walked downstairs with my backpack and noticed our parents and Draco were already downstairs eating pancakes it was our second favorite breakfast to eat and Draco was already wearing his school uniform.

"Oh good morning Rainbow!"Dad gladly said.

"Good morning Dad,Mom,and Draco!"I replied back to them. 

I went to the seat that was open and put my backpack down and started to eat and then I saw Funneh,Gold,and Lunar coming down to eat they all had there uniforms on as well.

"So do you guys wanna her another one of my puns/jokes?"I asked.

"Oh great not another one of her brutal jokes."Lunar complained and I raised an eyebrow.

"No I rather leave the planet then her another one of your puns that never get a laugh!"Draco complained.

"Excuse Me!"I said in anger.

"Kids calm down before another one of your fights break out!"Mom told us.

"Right sorry about that."We said.

"At least I wasn't involved."Funneh said in joyful disgust. 

After we finished out breakfast we left outside to go to school.