☀️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕! 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒐 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒘𝒏!☀️

Yandere POV:

I was in my house walking downstairs to my secret dark area here nobody is allowed to go in it's top secret and I have a deep love for sempai. I went through a painting and there was my area.

"My sempai he wil love me."I said.

"He will."I continued.

"Why does he love that brutal pink haired girl Valerie!"I replied.

"And why does everyone always keep Sempai away from me!"I was mad.

"I need to go harder If it's the last thing I do, they've crossed the line."I said.

"I will come for you Sempai and Valerie!"I was angered.

I walked out of my dark room and left upstairs to eat breakfast and get ready for another day of school.

𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴:𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻! 𝗞𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗲!

Rainbow/Betty/Cure Iris POV:

Me and my siblings just arrived at school and we all split up and left to our classes me and Draco had health and Funneh, Gold, and Lunar had math class.

"Good morning students I'm Miss Sweetie this class you will get to be a lucky daddy or mommy!"Miss Sweetie explained.

"Let's make babies did I catch your attention!"She continued.

"I'll be passing out some hard handouts for you to look at, read them quietly!"She told us.

Miss Sweetie was passing out the handouts to us I thought.

"What does she mean by making babies?"I asked myself.

"Maybe it's a health project with eggs or baby dolls."I continued.

I got the book saying who's your match. I opened the book saying are you a good parent, well let's find out." I read the question, You spent all day shopping for bananas at the mall but you look beside you and...OH NO! You lost your baby what do you do! A. Make a banana trail B. Panic and freak out C. Contact mall security D. Do nothing the baby is smart."I read the questions in my head. I decided to go with C and contact mall security. 

Later when all of us were done with the questions Miss Sweetie started to take the books and grade them for results. She gave us the envelopes of who were matched up with, I was praying hopefully I get someone good and not Felicia or Brittney.

"Hey Rainbow!"Draco whispered to me.

"What?"I asked.

"Guess who I got as my partner!"He told me.

"I dunno?"I asked.

"I got Alley, Alec's sister!"He told me the answer.

"Wow she sounds like a nice girl."I replied.

"Who did you get?"He asked.

I opened the envelope and I got Shipman Sam I was annoyed since he is annoying to me.

"Are you serious!"I said quietly.

"Why what's wrong."He asked.

"I got Shipman Sam he is the most annoying person I have ever met!"I complained.

"Man that has to suck!"Draco told me.

"Rainbow! who's Rainbow!"Shipman Sam complained.

"Me with the pink hair and cake hat."I told him, I guess we're so compatible