🌗𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒔! 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑱𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝑰𝒏!🌗

King Kenji POV:

I was in the castle throne and looking down at Navi, Lilitu was there too.

"I can't believe it how could you have failed me as well Navi!"I yelled at her.

"It's not my fault that stupid girl, Cure Dawn came and ruined my chance at getting corruption energy!"Navi explained.

"Ha and you thought you thought you can do better but you failed as well."Lilitu mocked her.

"Whatever you know the drill. Fail me one more time and I will send him out."I warned Navi about that just like with Lilitu.

"Ok I won't fail you this time."Navi accepted and disappeared to earth.

"I have a feeling she will fail again like last time."I said."Those pretty cures are stronger then I thought."I added.

𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴:𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻! 𝗞𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗲!

Lunar/Wenny/Cure Mystic POV:

We were downstairs eating breakfast with our parents it was Wednesday.

"So what will you guys be doing at school today?"Mom asked.

"I have an art club meeting at 2:20 today."I told mom.

"Well that's nice to know Lunar."Mom replied.

"Do you want me to pick you up."Dad asked.

"Sure why not since I don't feel like going on extra buses."I answered.

"Well finish your breakfast kids cause you have to go in 10 minutes and you have a big day today."Mom said.  We were eating our breakfast and once we finished we got our bags and left the house."Bye kids!"Mom and Dad said.

"Bye Mom, Bye Dad!"The 5 of us said as we were walking to school.

"So what classes do you guys have first?"Rainbow asked.

"Both me, Funneh and Gold have art first."Lunar replied.

"I have math."Draco said with a don't care tone."I don't even like math at all!"Draco added in his angry tone he does in every one of our videos.

"Well I have resource."Rainbow responded.

"Hey how come you girls aren't wearing your uniforms today?"Rainbow asked.

"Well that's because Mrs. Aardvark didn't want us to wear our uniforms today because she doesn't want us to get them dirty."Gold explained.

"Hey don't forget we are still looking for the last 2 pretty cures!"KF reminded as she came out of Rainbow's bag.

"Oh yeah forgot about that!"Rainbow said. We were already at school and went to our classes before the warning bell rings, me, Funneh, and Gold were at our art class, our first class of the day, it was my favorite out of all.

"Man when is she gonna start class."Gold commented."Hey Funneh, Lunar?"Gold asked.

"Yeah?"Funneh replied."Did you both hear about that rumor? About somebody chopping off sempai's hair?"Gold responded.

"No?"Funneh replied."Wait somebody chopped off Sempai's hair!"I said quietly.

"Are you serious? Is that even a real rumor!?"I added.

"I mean Lunar that's why they're called rumors right?"Funneh told me."They're fake."Funneh said.

"No but just if you look at his hair you can see it's kinda missing."Gold explained."Just don't ask him about it!"Gold told us."Or mention it!"She added.